Meet chad galleon, the disaster alchemist

A man who has always found himself in trouble, chad is a prestigious alchemist known for his destructive capabilities, yet he has extremely high mental strength, and is able to stay saner knowing that he could probably destroy an entire city within a hour.

appearance

Chad is a athletic built, caucasian male who weighs about 176 pounds and is 6.7 feet tall, he wears a large, horizontal scar across his face, from a freak accident involving his alchemy.

Chad as of now is currently 19 years old.

Chad is known for wearing a tattered up trench coat,with several stains from debris and acid, as well as a patch of a mushroom cloud sewed onto the coat.

He also wears heavy boots, and black latex gloves on his hands at all times, nobody has seen them come off.

relationships

Due to Chad’s troublesome nature, he didn’t have many friends at school for they feared that they would be pulled into his chaos theory, however he has a loving family and a sweet pet dog named Winston, after Chad’s great grandfather.

Chad has never been a popular guy, but his strength is slowly being more known throughout the warseas, afterall,its hard to ignore a man who can decimate entire civilizations within a mere day.

abilities and powers

Chad is a talented alchemist who uses his combustion based techniques for combat and even utility, he has mastered three main outlets of alchemy, corrosion, petrification, and combustion, combustion being the first ability he learned at a very young age.

Chad’s powers are not to be taken lightly, for they all are deadly in their own unique ways, some say chad may be even strong enough to take on an iron drake on his own, a deadly creature from @liu 's art series.

His magic comes from transmutation circles that fire concentrated blasts, beams, and can even release explosions at his will.

other

The rumors are unconfirmed, but many believed chad has a nasty scar on his left shoulder, from a bandit attack he barely survived at a very young age, many think a knife impaled him, and it was removed and the wound was stitched up, but nobody knows if this hoax is true or not.

2 Likes

I really like your art style, it seems to get even better :+1:

1 Like

I added more lore yay

probably untrue as only a specific race can summon them naturally

oh wait, i misread. allow me to find the reply where i stated the general power level required

but aside from that, cool art

who the fuck is this guy

No idea lol