Meta Dump

Meta Dump
convenience 4.428571428571429 7 fairness 4.5 6 trustworthiness 4.571428571428571 7

I did it this way because

1. I dont know how to make a table
  2. I’d figure that most people looking for boss drops want good boss drops, not the bad enchant ones. I put the good ones seperate from the bad so you can just see the good ones or if you for some reason want a different enchant/just need it for vanity you can look for the cheaper ones there

I look at everything in case if i am doing another collection

but thats just you tho, the average person has 0 interests in junk armour so i personally like the seperation between clean & good and bad ench

liu doesnt show how you make a table of content in that tutorial

added table of contents

Log:

enchanted: clean sunken boots → strong sunken boots
(rip)

lmao!!!

can you actually make a list of all your meta enchant items i might need to buy some in bulk soon

doing that right now

thanks brother

updated to include the count of my enchanted and clean meta items. the clean ones arent really for sale unless you really want one but the reason i included those is so you can see about how many more i can get before i have to grind.

alr thanks

heres what i want

• 5 hard wizard sets
  • 1 extra hard wizard hat
  • 6 powerful power amulets
  • 6 powerful defence amulets

i will give you

• 1 clean vast
  • 1 powerful wizard pants
  • 1 clean exiled set
  • 1 forceful mino hat

hows that sound?

Can I gawk gawk mctwist 9000 and suck your soul out in slow motion for a free sunken?

are you like a dementor but you suck souls instead of good memories

yes

now idk exact meta to boss drop rates but for a trade that halves my stock like in this case I would prefer more boss drops than that; i dont really use vasts and i dont need a forceful so i would really just prefer like a couple clean wojs or something instead. the clean exiled set is ok, but i think it only translates to like 1 meta set and a little extra, in my opinion anyway. i’ll even take fishbaits (if in thousands) or seasonals given that they arent a terrible color

i will add a heavy woj

alr I’ll take it. so

your hwoj, clean vast, clean exiled set, and powerful pants

for

5 hard sets + 1 hat, 6 powerful defense amulets, and 6 powerful power amulets?

ya

cant get on now tho cuz im in school. ill try and get on wom on friday for you, because thats on the weekend for me

sure

(i mean, unless youre available like 5-6hrs from now)