Meta is good and you have a skill issue

completely dogshit take but what if we like just removed PvP from AO entirely and wanted boards were just NPCs :smirk:

1 Like

unpopular opinion: i actually like the airstall meta

Im gonna nuke you when only hover gets added back

Ye idc for any meta besides flying I don’t think even class meta will be an issue after this update flying is the only big issue, other wise I think the game is pretty balanced

Removing pvp is the worst take ever sepperating the 2 is the only option or pve players just have to go be casuals on diff game and ao just won’t be for the weak

1 Like

Meta this.
Meta that.

Have you ever meta fucking bitch before stfu god damn.
Nobody cares about meta builds except for people trying to get into leaderboard by using the easiest builds to use (Warlord, Mage, Warrior, etc)

Also I hate to inform you but by the time we hit level 250 and higher. Builds ain’t gonna mean shit

And I dont mean that in a sense that it will be a braindead spamfest, I mean that by the time we hit level 250, Everyones gonna be doing the same relative ass sum of damage.

You dont NEED to use the meta, NOBODY needs to use the meta. That “meta” you like to dickride so much will eventually be changed again, and again, and again.

Just play the fucking game and pick your fucking class.

5 Likes

What if instead of doing that we made it so whenever you’re in the AS and you hunt a good rep player, you teleport to the island they’re on and get a temporary esp of their exact location until you find them.

Better yet, you should also ALWAYS spawn in a hidden location so that the good rep player cant detect you.

Pox had enought…

The next lame ass motherfucker I hear open their lint filled lardfaces about meta is the day I start throwing bricks

Ok Pox calm down. Idk if explosion magma mage is meta but I only have 1 file so chill

oh trust me, this is me being calm

I had to take a few extra minutes in that last post just to proofread everything and make sure no words are “crossing the line”

1 Like

This thread is alot different when you think of the mod Meta instead of the term

I usually try and refer to him as Metapoly since that’s the full user afaik

Please go back to drawing masterpieces. I dont want forum to be filled only with off topic things and game discussions

Yeah im getting on that, I have a warlord file just WAITING to be drawn.

But not all of the placements are in yet.

She still has to max iron leg and (most importantly) awaken

Once she’s maxed and dripped out you’ll see the post.

Oh and there’s also the one with morden becoming a psychopath as he makes a slightly wrong turn in the dark seas

2 Likes

Yeah it’s Metapoly but he was called Meta so much he just shortened the forum name down to it.

Anyways based on this thread I can’t believe you hate him so much, I will be dialing the cyberbully hunters now :pensive:

Morden turns in left a bit too much and ends up with permament insanity 4

hover is betting added back???

No idea I just randomly said something to comment your post

Well it was planned to come back as a Lost Spell, but it’s shakey due to how much airstalling it caused in testing.

He could just make it consume air charges each use to help balance it but we’ll see what happens