Mirage's doodle thread

You’re probably just tired, just sleep some more than normal

You aren’t wrong, but I just straight up broke a forum rule. That’s not okay, regardless of the context.

A slap on the wrist and that’s the end of it, everyone slips up sometimes. Just get some rest, one mistake isn’t the end of the world

I apologize for the rudeness, but given the topic, punishment absolutely would be appropriate. If you’re lucky enough to not know about it, F&H is absolutely and utterly vile. It’s literally banned in several countries because of the content. I don’t mean that the governors have political disagreements with the game (like Russia making Miitopia 18+ for having “gay relationships”, or China for banning everything from Japan), what I mean is the stuff in the game can be actually scarring.

I just joked about a game which literally is too much for most strong, stable adults, to an individual and forum of an age I did not know. That, under no circumstances, is okay.

Yea, slap on the wrist and that’ll be the end of it.
Besides, unless you specifically went into uh, not really safe sites, I doubt you’d find any of the actual scarring stuff on the internet randomly.
Or if, for some reason, you immediately went to the wiki of the game or something instead of the steam page.
Now again, just go rest for a bit, you already know to not make the same mistake again, don’t worry about it.

slide me the game
update: too broke to afford game will get soon
update: i am not getting this game bruh theres so much wieners everywhere :skull: :skull:

I couldn’t sleep for several days after learning about this game on YouTube. Was it censored? Yes, kind of. But the base ideas, premise, etc, still can easily scar you. Censorship only works if you can’t infer what is behind the censor.

I can’t tell if this is a joke or if you made the grave mistake of actually looking the game up. If it’s the latter, then I’m terribly sorry you went through that.

na i looked it up
doesnt look too bad

Gonna warn you now: like the game itself, information regarding it will drive you to understand it. Please do not continue to look up more if you have any issues at all with depictions of genuine suffering. You will find it, and it can easily scar you.

Sorry for late response, took a nap @Gamehero14

Just wanna say that i totally dont hold anything against you, I believe it’s an honest mistake, and i don’t think you deserve punishment. I am old enough to be able to judge whether a piece of media is appropriate for me or not, and that’s what I did, and that was the end of it.

Though I do know that that isn’t the case for a lot of much more younger/impressionable users on the internet, so I would recommend putting warnings when recommending any media to someone that you know deals with difficult topics.

Cut yourself some slack right now – don’t want to see you tiptoe around the forums or this AU after this, as i do genuinely enjoy yours and everyones input and replies, they make my day

take it easy, alr

Sans undertale? (This reminded me of those messed up undertale au for some reason lmao)

No, that ain’t a thing. Not at all.

Why did this appear to me as unread

It’s not? Color me surprised.

From what I could tell from my time in China, there were more Japanese influence in China than Japan.

Yeah the Chinese love their once-enemies.

I mean I saw an anime convention in Nanjing/Nanking so uh, it can’t get worse than that.

As well as one right opposite a war memorial in Shanghai.

Don’t get me wrong, the government really doesn’t love all this Japanese influence, but it creates so much revenue for the nation that it would be stupid to ban it.

Also considering manhwas are getting Japanese adaptations maybe the Koreans are more forgiving than many thought they would be, cuz I personally didn’t think solo leveling author would agree to it considering he too doesn’t take liking to Japan cux of the past history but here we are.

yeah idk anymore

bro’s giggling and kicking his… wait

6 Likes

this is what happens when you create a horror au during february:

enjoy the lighthearted content, cause they’re gonna be few and far between

6 Likes

Bro probably smells worse than a wet dog and still somehow has more game than us