Mirage's doodle thread

crazy considering she’s never getting into elysium :sob: (cause she’s literally. a spawn of Tartarus)

Doesn’t mean she can’t perform great deeds to make her name ring through Elysium like countless other fearsome foes and grand heroes.

tru, I feel like it would be interesting if she was just tethered to her roots despite forgetting them completely simply because she just so happened to be born a monster and that was to be her fate, banished into the underworld

nice and tragic (like many greek myths)

i just imagine her stewing in Tartarus grumbling about how she got so many of those fuckers up there in the first place :skull:

shes about to visit her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grand parent once she dies.

Lowkey it’d be hillarious if Tartarus itself took like humanoid form and just acted as someones average grandfather trying to act hip and cool with the kids while she complains about being there

OBSSESED WITH THIS IDEA

(tartarus design inspired by a random image on google, will probably make my own. eventually)

2 Likes

bro looks like asgore with bird feet

could you blame me??? this sounds EXACTLY like asgore

3 Likes

asgore went from not having shoes to having bird ahh looking legs :skull:

would Diane have scales/other disabilities be removed in the afterlife or is she like that one ghost in Scary Movie 2 who goes “wait I’m still handicapped? This is bullshit” right before he faded out of existence

still unsure if i want her to be able to grow them back over time yet

she probably will be able to tho, in which however many scales grow back by the time she dies is how much she’ll have in the afterlife

its 2 thirty in the morning send help

(cont.)

12 Likes

Feral snake shipped with red stained glass pane

I can only imagine the “meet the parents” date

im still in 8th grade bru im goin to high school next year :sob:
this building bru

Julian’s parents: probably dead or just completely normal people

Diane’s “parents”: LITERAL HELLSPAWN THAT COULD RIVAL THE OLYMPIANS

1 Like

good luck lil bro :sob::saluting_face:

the ship in question:

Actually that got me curious.

When she bites does she inject venom like snakes?

shes more based off pythons which are non venomous (typhon, python, haha)

she attacks more by trying to constrict her opponents