Mirage's doodle thread

simple!! make her human in this au :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

square up

(bro idk how i used to exclusively draw with my phone this shit is so hard now)

5 Likes

good to know she has some interesting parents

1 Like

She’s not directly their child, tho it would be funny if she treated them like they were her parents :sob::sob:

god bless anyone she tries to introduce them to :skull:

Typhon is her great x862 grandfather

Doing so now. Get ready nerd.

(Muscularity doesn’t equal skill, unfortunately for her. And she’s stupid overconfident.)

4 Likes

deadass thought ghostly’s thread was your thread when I first read Gamehero’s reply
Just thought I’d mention that bc I found it funny

i didnt want to post my own doodle response in ghostlys thread so i redirected the conversation back over to here :sob::sob: but i could see how confusing that wouldve been lmao

and who knows, maybe I AM ghostly mwahahahaha

understandable. Doesn’t hlep my case that I woke up recently it’s a day off don’t @ me for waking up at like 8:40

my ass when. high school

its a crime i have to wake up at 6am every day

1 Like

You’ll get there. High school fuckin’ sucks, but it does end.
College sucks too but somewhat less and you can predict and weigh how much it’s gonna suck that term.

1 Like

every day feels the same in this godforsaken flourescent lit building :frcryin: :frcryin: :frcryin:

LET ME OUTTTTTT

1 Like

Fnaf Michael Don'T Leave Me Here GIF - FNAF Michael don't leave me here  MadeByRuisu - Discover & Share GIFs

dONT LEAVE ME HERE

MICHEAL MICHEALLLLLLL

dianerot dianerot dianerot

older ones!!

and to prove she’s slithered her way into my mind, i even made a lore playlist for her

8 Likes

She looks nice with her scales

2 Likes

the Order didn’t think so :skull:

To be fair, those scales would probably sell for quite a bit if you know the right people

1 Like

imagine she found one of her own scales at a market :skull:

1 Like

why does she lowkey look like a priest