Mirage's doodle thread

fixed it a bit in the final pass :sob:

sum lore i cooked for this lil guy

Name: Lucille Starboard
Title: The Starry-Eyed Seafarer

Bro was raised by the Gravy since they were a baby, but never actually has ever been on a ship out at sea before.

Wants to be a navigator on a ship, due to their knack for tracing the stars. Currently only really helps with menial tasks as well as build smaller ships.

Isnt allowed by their caretaker, who is a high ranking Gravy member (could be another oc i make or a canonical one), due to the dangers of the water.

Sneaks onto a ship once, and it gets ambushed by the Syndicate. Lucille makes it out safely and immediately rushes back to the Gravy base in the Nimbus Sea. Acts like this experience scared them away from the ocean to ease their caretakerā€™s mind, but is now set on getting revenge.

• Light/Sailorfist Warlock
  • Drank a bit too much seawater as a toddler
  • Keeps on being confused for a girl (and honestly idk either)
  • Stargazes in their freetime, was given their last name due to how many times they were found lying down on the shipā€™s decks to watch the sky
  • Knows a lot about sea creatures
  • Treats compasses like how old ppl treat phones
  • Whenever they use their magic, their freckles glow and connect like constellations
  • Likes to play pranks on the Navy members when theyā€™re bored
  • has a bad habit of stealing liquor from Navy storage

Endgame Diane (plus mosaic silliness)

(she thinks sheā€™s doing him a favor :skull:)

7 Likes

I KNEW IT, HE REALLY LOVES THE SILLY SNAKE GIRL :sob:

dont make him feel sad-

dawg idk if shes even gonna come back like ever

bros gonna be suffering

:sob: :sob:

dangā€¦ :[

iā€™m feeling bad for Julian, a butthead like him needs a bit of love

i donā€™t feel bad for julian at all
poor diane

Bro canā€™t even go after her cause the magic rain would off him in like 5 minutes :sob:

the fact that i could now draw his armor from memory (albeit sloppily) is uncanny

5 Likes

Close enough

Julian after waiting half a millennium for his ā€œgirlfriendā€ to come back only to be obliterated by some guy w/ a devourer gun (Diane was literally on her way back as Julian gets curb stomped):

Word. The age of OP edgelord ocs is over, the age of pitiful homeless OCs begins

When I first saw this I though we were looking at her back, as I thought I could see her shoulder blades and spine kinda. Then I thought it was her front, due to what seeeeems to be a feminine chest???

Now Iā€™m confuzzled.

its her front :+1::+1: i fixed the placement on her head so it looks attached to her body a lil better in the final

but yeah those are her collarbones and her chest, i just am dumb and never use references ever

is that a reference to my works? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

unintentional; this doodle is older than the rest and i think i made it before ur story :sob:

i think theres just a universal agreement that julian gets no bitches

as a julian fan, i can confirm he does not get bitches

deadbeat diane

8 Likes