Mirage's doodle thread

These designs already make my skin crawl TwT

1 Like

dude i literally have not been able to fall asleep for the past week while creating art for this au

this gotta be a form of self torture :sob::sob:

You’ll eventually learn to not be afraid of spooky art, after a few weeks of course

ive found that drawing stupid doodles of the creatures makes me just laugh at them instead of scared :skull:

abyss!iris concept (had to take an actual picture since this is on a school pc :skull:)

1 Like

i cast magic limb!

ik limbs can regrow in AO but omg what if there are someone in the process of mutating but then suddenly got healed? and only their injured part of themself is mutated, so you’ll have completely fine humans walking around with mutated arms and legs like nothing

that would be sick tho, imagine it makes their magic stronger when being cast with the mutated arm

I can imagine it being extremely painful to use though, since the rest of the body isnt used to it

anyways abt to give ambanes a sick new arm

Diane doodles 7

Eddie is just flabbergastingly shocked :joy:

2 Likes

i mean, if i was to find the young, naive captain that is like a daughter to me literally RIPPING the heads clean off our latest catches, id be a little gobsmacked too :sob::sob:

1 Like

You just gotta make the child stop
Like my way :upside_down_face:

diane has now been banned from fishing and is forcibly put on a vegan diet to not scare her crewmates :sob:

imo she just needs to learn to cook and to eat the fish after it’s been… Made into fillets or patties, or whatever, and served.
Maybe… She could use some lessons with utensils, too.

Also the perfectly normal humans with mutations whilst healing idea is really cool. (But do remember that limbs only grow back if a Healing III or better potion is used)

The fishing company clan in ao not gonna be happy with her :joy:

she is simply too good for silly human things like knives and forks

also removing the feature of limb regrowth just for funsies :yum:

more survivor designs (but not really cause i havent planned their outfits yet)

4 Likes

@FISHDOGFORTHEWINNN pspspspsps come get ur revon food

Magically fades in

Dang- WAIT YO WHAT YOU GAVE BUD A PONYTAIL?! NAH BRO YOU MADE HIM HOT-

1 Like

i untwinkified him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: