Mirage's doodle thread

more class doodles + title experimentation for some of the canon characters for abyss, but i dont rlly like them rn

7 Likes

so-called “atlanteans” when grapeshot carronade

proceeds to punch you out of fort talos

not doodles, but I did make some designs for the (mostly) human canon characters for AS in catalog avatar creator for fun :melting_face:

9 Likes

these two i dont rlly like yet

(ignore julian’s janky fit i just wanted to experiment with his color palette)

6 Likes

Absolutely love elius’ design.
Would love to see him come back in game with a fit like that

1 Like

i am literally itching to replace the gold in his og design with silver, it just matches more with the rest of cirrus :sob:

also curly hair elius supremacy!! + gave him a bun just for funsies

Holy crap this is fire :fire:

I have my own fair share of characters that i’ve made in Catalog Avatar Creator.
these are pretty good-looking.

1 Like

ive literally made an oc that im gonna use for my animation class final in catalog avatar creator :sob::sob: god knows how many hours i have on that game

i have 45 hours and 37 in Catalog Avatar Creator according to Ropro, but i assume i’ve had more beforehand.

im p sure theres an in game timer, too scared to check tbh

update: 1 day, 1 hour, and 12 minutes :skull:

2 days, 6 hours and 32 minutes.

Is it the pose, or does Revon look like even more of a twink than usual?

the pose

detwinkified him when i drew him, so i had to balance it out SOMEHOW

1 Like

Neviro has no right to be this dripy at the apocalypse :sob:

he has EVERY right, he deserves a cool outfit (that he most definitely stole from an abandoned tailor shop)

1 Like

we started using this 3d modeling software called womp in my class, and I modeled an oc fairly quickly after picking it up (took about 2 class periods, so like 6 hours total)

so now i kinda wanna model some ao characters and make them look cool and awesome in 3d!!

(also ignore all the mistakes and her literal bald spot :skull:)

Had to look this up; I’ve never heard of it before.
A browser-based 3D modelling website? Now that is one hell of a way to use current-day browser capabilities!
watch it not support Firefox

Kinda surprised your class went with this over Blender. …But also not, as a cloud-based application is generally much easier on low-end equipment, unlike natively running Blender. (which would be an issue for most schools and their mass-purchased computer equipment that’s often years old + iirc usually refurbs)

1 Like

bro how long are your classes-