Mirage's Main Cast Redesigns!

THATS WHAT I SAID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREAM LMAOOO

im a ninjago artist so it makes sense

chat ppl can be chubby and strong too lol

body fat and muscle mass are not mutually exclusive, I just know girlie could bench 250 easily

5 Likes

Neviro BOREAS? BOREAS, as in the NORTH WIND in Greek Mythology???

Yeah that was totally intentional lmao I definitely planned that ahaha (no but seriously you have now made me a Neviro wind magic truther)

1 Like

iris looks like she ATE the mc instead of turning them into ash :skull::skull::skull:

You basically need fat mass to convert to muscle mass. Literally the reason bodybuilders go “bulk” where they put on a lot of fat to gain more muscle.

Im not sure if this is agreeing or disagreeing with me so uh yeah real

Either way I just know ppl dont say this shit above when Iris is represented as a twig, so im just gonna ignore it lmao

god forbid an artist wants some body diversity in their designs and doesnt want to draw the same body types over and over again

2 Likes

It’s agreeing. Iris legit has the same body type as everyone else in-game because she’s a roblox character. Thus, pretty much any interpretation can be valid.

Except an interpretation where she’s tall. Iris is a short gremlin and you can’t change my mind about that.

2 Likes

TOOO REALLLLL

glad the people could unanimously agree that shes a shortie

2 Likes

homie what

no cause i hate people who geniunely hate body diversity in designs
like BROTHER it is a fictional character
it will not harm you??? why does it bother you???
especially when its a chubby female
like god forbid all women AREN’T represented as twigs (even if they’re chubby in canon)

same old trope that if people disagree with your design idea they’re a hater huh? why can’t you accept that people disagreeing doesn’t mean that they’re a bigot?
people don’t like the design because it makes no sense whatsoever. why would Iris be chubby? she climbed up the stepstones, ran all the way from the Castello to the end of Ravenna (its a lot further in cannon), and shows clear athleticism in her evasive movements during her battle.

that’s true, BUT that’s if they do a lot of raw-strength exercising such as lifting weights. Iris does a lot of cardiovascular exercise, which is much more slimming

Look I used to be overweight too and I hated it, I don’t like how people seem to ENCOURAGE it. I know what it’s like, the suffering it brings, and how cruel it is to tell people that they shouldn’t be doing anything about it. You preach a condition you have never had to suffer through, believing yourself sympathetic when you are simply ignorant, and it disgusts me.

i never said that??? i just said that not every character has to be a twig??
in short i said that characters can be average, chubby, skinny and so on
i never said all have to be chubby

no one here is encouraging any of that
iris in this art doesnt even look obese???

again no one said that

if that hurts you that much then im sorry??

the “hate” in question:

literally nobody had said that they hated it you were overreacting

the later comments were people literally making fun of iris body type in this fanart and shes slightly chubby
if you dont consider that hate then idk man
also mirage and neither i said we hated the people who thought she’d be more muscular??

you literally said this early on bro…

and this

??? just because they dont say they hate chubby people directly doesn’t mean they dont hate them
also i never said anything like that

thats literally supposed to talk about THOSE 2 comments when y’all made fun of it

in short body diversity is not bad shes not even supposed to be considered obese in this fanart
its also a redesign dude

have you ever heard of the fucking past tense
also when did I say body diversity is bad?? I just said you shouldn’t be malding jus cause a couple people were saying its inaccurate

i was never malding cause they said it was inaccurate?? i said that DUE to those 2 comments which one was made by you

also what is past tense supposed to do with this at all???

the people in question: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket: (its just you)

a lot of shit doesnt make sense in fantasy, we are not about to discuss the possibility of a fictional roblox woman being able to climb a mountain

i dont get how you think this is somehow a secret plot to somehow encourage obesity, its LITERALLY just a drawing of a person. Her appearance, and the bodies of other people, are NOT an agenda

do you not think before you speak
you made a general statement claiming that everybody hates chubby women
everybody > 2

also darklandion is forgetting the fact this world has MAGIC bro? this is not supposed to be realistic at all…