Mirage's Main Cast Redesigns!

I aint saying there’s a secret plot or any shit like that im just saying its pretty ignorant how you’re yelling at people for not liking your inaccurate design because of your own views on things

geniunely when did i say this btw
it was aimed at you and binary??? not everyone??
i said ALL WOMEN not ‘‘god forbid everyone hates women that arent twigs’’???

flashbacks to

when no one NEITHER the artist was encouraging it

mirage isnt yelling at people (you) for not liking their iris design
they’re pissed because you’re being an asshole about it and putting shit in our mouth

when did i yell lol

i just said people can be strong and have more body fat than average, that isnt a novel idea, its kinda just common knowledge

anyways id like for this discussion to cease, as i really dont want this topic to get closed because i want others to be able to talk abt my designs for more than 12 hours :skull:

alr, I dont really want to continue arguing either as its clear we will never come to an agreement
can a mod maybe lock this topic ?

mods dont lock the topic because of a petty argument that didnt even last for more than an hour

oh sorry I didn’t see that part

nOW THATS THE SWITCH UP OF THE CENTURY

i would have switched up too :smiling_imp:

also are we gonna talk about how morden has no dick :sob: its gotta be a micropenis for there to be no bulge

this thread isnt fucking real

this is some crazy switch up oh lord :skull:

Well that just happened

2 Likes

great art mirage, sadly I had a feeling it was gonna be too based for some of the more immature people on the forums when you posted the preview in the artcord :pensive:

also I’m sorry in advance for stoking the flames but as someone who works out as a hobby and has a degree in kinesiology I have to tackle these posts and hopefully educate people on body types

eddie hall, one of the STRONGEST MEN IN THE WORLD, looks like this

do you also think he needs to hit the gym?

just because someone’s strong doesn’t mean you’re automatically gonna be shredded like a bodybuilder, that takes specific training and ESPECIALLY dieting (also often steroids). besides the eddie hall example from above, here’s andrea thompson, who was crowned britain’s strongest woman twice and has broken the world record for log lifting (140kg/308.6lbs).

notice how she doesn’t have visible abs or extremely cut muscles? and yet, she’s still built like a brick shithouse and can absolutely demolish basically everybody in this thread in a lifting contest.

also MAGIC (and aura) IS WHAT ALLOWS PEOPLE TO DO CRAZY STRENGTH FEATS, HENCE WHY ARGOS IS AN OLD MAN BUT CAN STILL DESTROY THE GROUND WITH HIS STRENGTH

2 Likes

ur actually the coolest person in the world and ily

was hoping someone with a bit more knowledge on this topic would swoop in and verify my point, cause i know jack shit about this

3 Likes

this has truly been an arcane odyssey forums

counterpoint, those are edge cases of the world’s best of the best. I don’t think iris, an 18 year old Tiberian (which reminder is a poor ass backwater town), would have access to the kind of equipment, diet, nor time for training required to get to that level.

Also its kinda insane to look at fatris and think “wow she looks like she exercises a lot” like what kind of fatphilic propaganda do you need to be fed for that to be the first thing in your head lmao.

3 Likes

Guys, I think it’s time this argument ends before the topic is locked down by mods. You’ve made your points.

nah, the arguing must continue. last person to post before the thread locks up wins!

can i just share art here ONCE without getting shit on thank you

im sorry that MY PERSONAL REDESIGNS do not align with how you imagine these characters in your head, but can i just restate that they are MY PERSONAL REDESIGNS for MY PERSONAL USE

though if anyone does draw these designs i might actually be indebted to them forever

4 Likes