Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

“somehow, durza returned” headass :sob:

1 Like

Gears of War 4 ass plot.

1 Like

New name?

He’s no longer Durza in-lore. It’s Acheron(I think I spelled it right) now.

Acheron…

The geometry dash rot will never escape me

Nay, it says clearly here that you’ll just be moved very quickly into place:

I.e you no longer snap into the position and just very rapidly move towards it.

As for the visual effect part it’s just referring to how it looks, and that it’ll take the same start to finish:

Full change for those curious:

I mean, like right now it literally gives like 3k (or is it 4k?) storage for 300k+ renown. Depending on how much it affects, it could be better… but yeah, it could also be a lot worse

Technically, it couldn’t have been that way. 125*6 is 750, not 600

“I am you. I’ve always wanted to deny you. I didn’t want to agree with what you said. But now it’s different. I just want to kill you. If you are born again as a new person, I will kill that guy too. Even if you change your name and look, I will kill you, no matter how many times. There’s no need for meaning or reason. Perhaps this act will only become meaningful centuries after I’m dead. I guess I must be only a cog of some great thing. I will keep killing people like you before I rust away.”

i think it would go like
bronze sea: first awakening, dodge reflexes
nimbus sea: sensing, waterproofing magic
vimir sea: second awakening, lost stuff
aegean sea: ???
fifth sea: arcane apotheosis
sixth sea: ancient stuff

1 Like

Apotheosis, as in, ascending to Godhood? Where was it said this was going to happen?

Rill Hendrix mentions that it’s a skill that he knows. He doesn’t explain it at all.

Oh, if it’s Rill that knows it, it’s prolly more the definition of reaching the pinnacle of Arcane knowledge, rather than actual Godhood.

Makes me wonder if there’s an Apotheosis skill for each form of combat.

I interpret Arcane Apotheosis as the “peak” of all your skills and knowledge, and unleashing it of some sort. Reminds me of Frieren kind of (yes, I love that show) where theres this ability called “The Height of Magic”, (I prefer one manga translation “The Pinnacle of Magic”), where you reach the utmost peak of magic itself. In that series tho, the “peak” of magic is when your magic becomes so real that Mages can no longer detect it as “magic” at all. It becomes real.

Idk, thats how I see Arcane Apotheosis. After all, its Apotheosis is literally a fancy word for “pinnacle” or “peak” of something. Namewise, seems to be the same thing

4 Likes

what its actually a unique ability?

i thought Fern was just saying that to describe Frieren’s magic capability

Maybe its like ultimate art but better and permanent and for any skill.

Ultimate art: Ultimate art: Blast!

I think that ‘Arcane Apotheosis’ is just his special sensing ability
otherwise there wouldn’t be a secondary comma between apotheosis and and

usually, you don’t place a comma at the last word in an enumeration, and replace that with the word ‘and’ or something similar