Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Either that, or whatever horror the Order unleashes upon the Seas as a result of their hubris.

Also, congrats on 3000th.

lets goo i didnt even mean to lmaoo

Whatever it is the Order means to use to further their goals, it’s probably the thing that Rill Hendrix and the other people who can sense energies can sense to the South. And, according to Rill, it scares the shit out of them.

Whatever it is the Order intends to use, I’d bet money that it’s going to get horribly out of hand, and it’ll either be the final boss or it’ll create the final boss.

knowing vex and every other known plot to man theyll probably create the final boss with as many magics as they possibly can.

Since i dont believe theres any limit on how many curses any 1 person can have, theyll probably just stuff a poor guy with curses like a build-a-bear. it could also be like Nomu from MHA where they just turn into a brainless monster who follows orders from high authority.

If not, theyll probably either create a curse and force it to someone or find a hidden one and force it down their throat.

It is said that Wotan has a growing interest in the Dark Sea, what if he is doing some viking how to train your dragon BS and he is gonna be the one with “Corrupted Atlantean Dragons”

2 Likes

Yggdrasil is said to be home to two giant beasts at its extremes, an eagle and a dragon.

Wotan in his boss fight with an atlantean dragon and an atlantean phoenix.

1 Like

itll definitely be whatever the order are trying to summon/ resurrect

however as of now we have no idea who or what that could be

They said it’s the oldest and most dangerous threat.

Watch Vetex pull a
Memory leaks

1 Like

don’t forget the very important shit-talking squirrel that runs up and down Yggdrasil

Wotan wielding an atlantean squirrel who’s only text is ############# ##### ####### ##### #######

Even better, he uses it as a mount.

Now that’s gonna be scary.

A new reason to stay away from the wood man

New poll dropped. Anyways idk why infamy would be needed for NPC clans, I think NPC clans should function separately if Vetex really wants to give them some form of infamy. Also the only function infamy has in general is tier ranks and clan banks which I think are both redundant when considering Gravy and Asyn.

1 Like

Although, it could made so that your infamy contribution, instead of your rank, would determine the size of your galleon storage :thinking:

that’d be awful for the casuals

death to casuals!!

Were DS visuals changed in this update?

Nvm found in patch notes.

Like the changes.

ds lightning was yes

No idea when this was made but yea v1.16.3 is patchnote has been started on. Vetex should rlly release the first 2 patch notes first tho, I think we need those atk speed affinity fixes immediately

uppercut will finally work?

yeah its a lot easier to tell when lightning’s gonna strike now

…it also makes me realize just how often lightning strikes in ds

HOORAY

this took way too long though, can you imagine if blast suddenly stopped working and didn’t get fixed for half a year?