Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

regicide across generations is wild

Leviathan would be mistaken for a Sea Monster, since there’s stormclouds around her all the time.

Now what do y’all think the Redacted Incident is? She can’t be a Winterveil survivor, so maybe something happened in Ravenna or the yet-to-be-seen Eden Empire? Given that she’s trying to kill her former king, she might join the player eventually, although it’s more likely that she stays as a boss and maybe kills her target one day.

This is crazy because it can’t be Lazarus or Absorption, could it be Undead Experimental Curse or Experimental Curses/Curses in general can revive people?

wait, wouldn’t this mean that the curse is still in the middle of the sandstorm there? we would technically be able to grab it then, but of course that shouldn’t happen

or since it’s an experimental curse, could one of its powers be that it can be absorbed by the dead? that’d be interesting

So that’s what Tech meant by keeping an eye out on locations when Full Release happens. .

hope it gives us comestic too, maybe horns, arms, leg, eyes etc at high enough level/amounts of ritual ( maybe with some slight insanity if the buffs is strong )

Juraserva’s next

I predict Juraserva will be a neutral faction where you rank up by getting mentioned in the news a lot. The Agora never runs out of news to cover because they hire people to go do interesting stuff :thinking:

2 Likes

this aged horribly

Hey, we still don’t know what you do once you’ve joined the faction itself. We only know how you initially join it, which is by beating the non-story bosses.

anyways I bet Leviathan is from the blasted rock incident

I mean since it’s redacted I assume it’s an incident we’ve never heard of.

her former king’s already dead though, unless she knows about the one in a million revival

hey man, people are insane, and unless we get some canon blacksite from AA webcomic I dunno what else it could be

maybe she’s from winterveil?

true, she probably saw it in a dream or something

I could see the latter being the case with Experimental Curses specifically since they use spirit energy to function, which is essentially life energy

The chances of that redacted experimental curse just so happening to land on a corpse is insane, so I bet that when it flies away it specifically seeks out corpses, able to guide its own path unlike any other curse.

Once again, the MC is required to kill several people

hey man, monkey typewriter theorem states that all events no matter how unlikely WILL happen given enough time

nothing says we can’t have extreme rng as part of the plot