Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Boys, I think this is a confirmed ship-based boss battle.

Also, Xenoblade Bionis and Mechonis reference?

Warren. He said that there are two reasons why Keraxe hasnt invaded Sameria. One main reason is the treaty. The other is that Wotan had an interest in the Dark Sea. Though, this was long ago, I think the dialogue mightve changed by now, but Im not sure. Its likely kept in tho

R.I.P Freedrock :sob:

honestly, this thing is either a hit or a miss, no in-between

it will be REALLY annoying if the waves it creates can kidnap you

Yeah I wondered about whether they’d function as actual waves or just as its attacks.

Yet another debatable theory i knew the leviatahn was human

Wait wot? I don’t get it, even after reading that lil thread.

I mean, for all we know, it could be some kind of corrupted Dragon that ventured back from the Dark Sea and is spewing Storm Magic from his neck.

That also begs the question; who was the original owner and why did they die?

Sond had a heart attack (real)

A theory saying that the leviathan could be a magic user just like the kraken, insane shadow magic user who used to sink ships in aa, and not a sea monster

Nooo sond the blob flewer is die of heart attack while swording how is this happen :pensive:

Hey, thats my line-

Jokes aside i really wish they would recycle his concept

I mean, could be, but again, could just as likely be one of those dragons with a throat that’s been rotted through and has Storm magic leaking from his neck.

Ah. Didn’t read through all the Trello. Everyone drew all that attention to Dark Sea.

Forget I said anything and treat it like one of my Schizo moments, carry on.

Me casualy coming home to Bronze Sea with a harem of sirens on my ship

I can already see the fan arts for the siren queen

“i…uhh…i i…i uhh…uhh…i need…uhh…i uh… uhh need… i need…f-few of your uh…s-sirens on my ship…uhh…”

Oh great this is just insane.
Palo town is never going to get any rest.
King Caesar is literally alive again and just chilling in a tornado.
And SOMETHING happened to leviathan.