Yet another debatable theory

I am sure all of you know the dialogue with the old guy at sailor lodge that talks about the leviathan.
He describes it as a small, yet very destructive being inside storms.
Now, what if it’s another kraken situation? A random dude with mentall illness that sinks ship with perhaps what could possibly be the famous storm magic?
Counterpoint is that the old guy describes it as a sea monster, but he also states that no one has really seen his appearance, so he could very possibly be another magical idiot sinking ships for laughs and giggles

1 Like

That is possible, the current sea monsters that we have seen don’t really have enough magic to summon entire storms. Even if they could, they probably wouldn’t be located in the bronze sea.

That sounds like the most sane AO player but I have yet to come across this person, I shall look though

Crazy since the dialogue states that he IS in the bronze sea

“That’s a rather large amount of dark sealed chests you got there, sure would be shame if someone just”
Ultimate Art: Stormy Eruption!”

Yeah that’s why I mentioned it

Ultimate art: Storm meteor

Is that the best name you could’ve came up with? :moyai:

My brother in christ, when have npc attack names ever been good?

Bosses dont have attack names, so i dont see the point of giving him one

More probably we will get that funny ground attack kraken had

iris does

Would you consider iris to be a boss or a mere halt in your plans?

a boss, she has the fancy healthbar

Then why dont Kai and Merlot get a fancy healthbar?
They’re bosses as well.

they’re mini bosses

I guess your right. as they dont relate to the story…yet

Glassy balls

So…My headcannon of this creature, is either chunky-boy who spews “storm” out of his gills like some kind of octopus,
or
serpant with tentacles, which costantly produce electricty like an eel, and due to sheer power of this alpha predator, it attracts lightnings via his electro-tentacles. And you would’nt be able to fight it in water due to paralisze

Noble reference??