Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

god can you imagine fighting a level 280 metal conjurer gunslinger npc with teleport reflexes

i just realized that we’ll get to see the names of rites that are on the patrimony even if we can’t use them yet, like how we can for other weapons

that’ll lead to speculation on what they do, I bet

Since Spirit Weapons are supposedly going to be based on existing Magic/Weapon abilities, do y’all think the EP’s second skill will be like a placed Explosion, or like, say, Flying Phoenix?

Step aside Wotan, the real conqueror of the war seas has arrived

I’m expecting a beam-esque skill, considering it’s a Lightning based Spirit weapon.

Maybe a placed pillar explosion. Cause, y’know, it’s like smiting someone from the heavens.

It might also have support skills…

defibrillator support skill to rez people

Maybe a Speed+Attack Speed mode buff? That would make sense, I think.

Use EP, become The Flash.

Dunno about rez, cause once you’re dead, you respawn not long after. Unless we get a new system where you can be downed instead of immediately killed.

Maybe a sort of ‘Adrenaline’ skill where you heal someone, and the amount they’re healed is directly proportionate to how low their HP already is.

i was making a joke fr…

Sorry, I can be a little dense.

it’s fine dw

HUMANITY IS RECOVERING

Bozo Rest In Piss GIF - Bozo Rest In Piss Niglet - Discover & Share GIFs

it’s joever

the enchant nerf
:frcryin:

Just saying

Dont get me wrong, i see the reason for the changes, but when like…most of the server saying “no wtf, downvote” and ya still push it. I wonder why there’s even a choice.

2 Likes

And so the era of having 20 Beam/Shot happen at once comes to a close.

(Presumably, one would think this fix would do it in . . )

Goodbye funny occurrence with Atk Spd.

Hello again, Divine Shower. It is time to bring back Light Ultimate Art once again.

It will probably return in the future once more

The two 300 Attack Speed mage files I spent 2 months grinding for.

In the future down the line yeah probably. I would not be surprised. lmao