Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

only “will”

Hey, look at that. Sol’s RNG isn’t up there anymore.

Bout damn time.

3 Likes

OH, so the Hybrids are properly integrated, but Oracle isn’t?

Dang, I had myself fooled into thinking that none of the new Vit stuff would be available.

Well hybrids don’t need spirit weapons to properly function

Yeah, but I ended up missing somewhere along the way that the spirit imbues and stuff would be included in this update. I’d thought that all spirit content would be held off till the next update, cause of how incomplete it was.

Which would’ve royally sucked.

Nah, vetex wouldn’t shaft us again

or would he?

new juggernaut name

weren’t spirit weapons also supposed to have m1s?

dont remember hearing that anywhere, tho i can see them having one since magic also do

Magic blast - 0 points
Spirit blast - 0 points ?
Old weapon q - 0/30 points
Savants can go without everything but str, cause you need 30 for crash :frowning:

holy shit that looks atlantean, i should go knight with atlantean weapons and full water breathing gear

wallahi im finished

Screw it back to the reliable power and defence meta

Prolly one of the few balance changes I’ll be happy about.

Size nerfing is always good, especially in this case. I’ve seen Size-maxed warriors with Sunken Staff wipe whole parties out.

GOOD.

One time I was waiting for a fight at Munera and a Warrior came around; think it was a Sanctuary member. They asked if I was okay with them using the SS, and I said yes since I’ve never seen somebody use it before (outside of Elysium from months ago).

I could be across the arena and I’d still see small 76! 76! 76! ticks on me.

yes, definitely
NOW VETEX YOU HAVE 1 DAY TO MAKE 2 SPIRIT RITES GET WORKING
nah just kidding but still:

mages without spell scrolls:
6 SPELLS
berserkers without technique scrolls:
6 TECHNIQUES
warriors with old weapons:
6 MOVES
wardens:
NoShakeMyHeadGIF

Damn vetex really slacking off on spirit weapons this just shows that spirit weapons are the black sheep of vetex’s creations

I hope that in the next upd we get more rites, techniques, and weapon moves. That would quench so many people’s thirst for actual content instead of really cool QoL changes

Wardens aren’t unlocked yet as far as I’m aware.