Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

This is on the same level of mistakes as abreviating Cyberpunk

2 Likes

maybe we need another accidental weapon wipe

Next is wiping all exotic gear and enchants :hugs:

This will encourage people to play AO more to grind for them again (Items will be wiped every update :hugs: to encourage them to grind harder)

thatā€™s just theories
also Iā€™m talking about after the update not as of right now
btw I meant oracle nvm

Magic blast - 30 points*

Wardens WERE renamed into Oracles, but there was no mention of their usabiltiy or accession.

yes there is

it doesā€™nt say that you can go into full vitality :sob:
it just says that Spirit Blast is the only rite there is.

canā€™t wait for all these changes to be added completely untested because there is not enough time

ah come on :expressionless:
I knew there was one rite justā€¦
whatever.

Iā€™m a little confused, what do you mean by ā€œfull vitalityā€? Iā€™ve been outā€™ve the loop for a bit.

Oracle class (formerly warden)

I know that, Iā€™m asking what exactly isnā€™t being ā€œunlockedā€ here

Not sure what you mean, but anyways Oracle isnā€™t being unlocked this update because of not having enough content yet (assuming thatā€™s what you meant)

Are they not gonna be able to use the spirit weapon or something?

I mean, it currently only has one spirit weapon with only one rite, so kinda makes sense i guess to wait one update until it has more content to unlock it.

they wonā€™t even be in the game

Ah ok

Oh i totally misunderstood what you meant the second time

pretty sure spirit weapons will be available, otherwise vetex wouldnā€™tā€™ve mentioned that all players spawn with EP upon joining the game
also the announcement on discord says ā€œ(Which is why spirit weapons and vitality awakening changes were are part of this update)ā€
(oh gosh, how have we not seen that awful misspelling yet? it has been there this whole time)