Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I think he meant that oracles won’t be in the game, not spirit weapons

oracle clearly is already in the game, but the class is just locked for regular people
the new thing which is being added, spirit weapons, are not in the game yet, so it would make much more sense to say “they won’t even be in the game” when referring to spirit weapons.

(images from wiki)

it’s been so long that it feels weird not seeing the jewelcrafting and potion making icons along with the awakening icon

250 points isn’t even primordial :sob:

Dude hacked for the build title.

i can’t tell if you’re joking or not

did vertexy say something in the patreon only channel which should’ve probably been said in announcements ?

idk but it just doesn’t make sense for oracle to be made available with 1 skill

ah, so you were talking about oracle
I thought you were referring to spirit weapons, considering the comment you were replying to mentioned spirit weapons, and your comment said that [they] wouldn’t be in the game

but oracle will still be in the game, just not obtainable through ordinary means.

WE NEED
Paladin → Cleric or Diviner
Knight → Paladin
Juggernaut → Zealot

keep juggernaut the same for the sole reason that it sounds cool

I dunno if all of those need “name” changes, but I feel juggernaut especially doesn’t considering how it probably has the most fitting name out of all the classes being a tanky fighter.

nah
paladin → theurgist
knight → paladin

New vote, tbh when I saw the notification I saw “Getting back to Elden Ring”, I thought he was gonna delay the upd to play Elden Ring. :sob:

Anyways, I think we should get some cool VFX added with the hotfix (Option 1) because the Empires update is probably gonna take like 2 months to add so might as well have something cooler sooner rather than later if both options mean the Empires update is still gonna take a long ass time.

if it means ice imbues might get an improvement i’m voting for option 1

The people downvoting (1st change) are obviously biased towards not nerfing them, because they’re the ones that will be affected, even though they’re clearly necessary. At times like that I honestly believe the polls are useless.
As for the enchant change, it doesn’t really mean anything since everyone is affected

i knew the forumers would see the light of option one
really though, as someone who’s seen the reworked lightning visuals it’s a no-brainer voting 1 here

archrono is once again, not making any sense
you should really take a break
(or maybe I should take a break)
(but I’m also biased so eh)

Bteam…