Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Oh, and she has a valid reason for having that name. Its basically her title because she actuallly watches over a place similar to Acheron I think?

“I’d like our son to have a name that’ll guarantee that he will get bullied.”

durza is not a god hes a whine baby who blew up the planet twice cause he was afraid of losing

Still tho, “Durza” just sounds much more menacing than “Acheron”

I don’t really like how vetex just straight up deleted soul casting
instead of the progression soul casting → basic magic circle → advanced magic circle → whatever is going on in WoM, it just starts out at basic circle casting, which makes circle casting feel quite a bit less special

May 30th, the day of retcons

WHAT’S NEXT, COLOSSAL CUTLASS IS ALSO REMOVED FROM THE LORE!?

2 Likes

I’m not saying he’s a god

grr i hate notifications why did this get set to watching for me

you WILL get notifications and you WILL enjoy it

get notified lmao !!

Well, time to update my lore doc translation I guess

1 Like

Okay so i’ve re-read a lore doc, and here’s what i’ve found interestin:

Y 1 - 1000

• So, the soul casting was retconned, and now circle casting was always a thing, and uses spirit energy for building a circle.

• Those red crystal Promethean used to eat are also retconed. He litteraly came to Athenas and thanos-snapped magic into those who meet the requierment. And whether you can or cannot use Magic is entirely based on your spirit energy, which is kinda weird but okay

• Gods knew about what Prometheus did, and were just like “Eh, it will be fine.”

• With those red crystals now retconed, there’s no clear description of how people were getting stronger, so we just got “Some humans are steadily increasing the power of their magic, and using it to gain power.

• Gods were picking subjects for their Experimental Curses, as if devs adding new stuff to select few beta-testers.

• King Arthur of Camelot, gets somehow powerful and befriends some of the Pro-Human-Magic gods.

• In Y112 Zues said “Fuck it, closing beta testing” and started taking away magic (hm, i wonder how Absorbtion is tied to this :clueless: ), and when Prometheus found out, they got in fight. Thus, starting War of the Gods. After few gods killed, it seemd like Prometheus was starting to win. The fight was mainly started due to questionable decision of giving humanity magics, and it seems like Zeus was on the side of “dont do that.”

• Using the opportunity, Arthur like a rat he is, came to the Mt.Olympus and killed off the remeaining gods.

• And the Y600 is missing as a whole, cause circle casting was already a thing in current lore version, while in old lore, Y600 is when magic circle appeared.

Y 1000 - 1854

• The lore here mostly stays the same, except for finally telling us in a lore what Warth of the Gods was.

What i find the most interesting, is how much Zues ‘fucks up’ or plays the main role:

• He started taking away magic - hello Absorbption Curse.
  • He is the one whose spirit weapon we get + we demingod, probably meaning he was in bed of our mom god knows how many years ago.
  • He was revived by Durza / Acheron

I kinda wish that 2nd awakening will be granted by our daddy - Zues, who is like. “Oh damn, a child of mine.”

That was already there before.

Gods iirc dont need to use Curses, they have their own power

AR discord in shambles from retcon

this is kind of funny though

I hate ACHERON
DURZA IS SIMPLY BETTER!!

The og must live
grr

Undelete your post

That’s what i wrote…