Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

its just the lightning bolts spawned by weather, lightnings pillar explosions, and its beams

He is a descendant of a God still, but yeah, it is suggested they didnt write anything more about him aside from being thay one dude that died at the start.

Iā€™d like to think he is the desecndant of Prometheus instead tho. Make his story being friends with Morden (related to Hades) and MC having a connection to Zeus all rhe more poetically ironic

Did Theosā€™ hometown get changed too? I couldā€™ve sworn it was Aberon or something similar.

Oh wow, it did get changedā€¦

I kinda prefer the old one tho

1 Like

Oh, and the former Earth Curse userā€™s fate was changed. Initially, he was defeated by Durza/Acheron absorbing his stamina, and now he was defeated by Durza actually using the Magics he had absorbed.

Goated change ngl

We also now know that Theos could potentially be british

where did you find this

Tbh, I did felt that a lot of the things were kinda outdated by the lore doc, mainly the middle parts and the origin of magic, since they were untouched for so long. It was just my intuition, I guess it was right oof

Oberon?

Alalea was changed into just ā€œCursebeardā€™s Kingdom,ā€ most likely a placeholder.

If you guys wanna continue conversation on this topic, discuss here:

Durza is now Acheron

Acheronā€¦

Fucking Geometry dash frā€¦

Theos is British. I didnā€™t realise Oberon was from Inheritance along with Alalea but now we have confirmation Theos is British.

wonder if that his og name or did he feel like changing it, either after learning dead revival or learning how to turn into a spirit by Hades

Acheronā€¦

it was changed because his name was taken from something

who is she fr

Honkai Star Rail. Same company that did Genshin. Like uhhā€¦ HSRā€™s version of Raiden Shogun, if you know that

1 Like

no i mean like, who the hell name their kid after a river of the underword or something

I mean considering there are gods with the same names as their rivers its not real surprising