Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

“Alright Frauden, time to clutch up”

2 Likes

same lol

“…the death curse”
everyone stares at morden
morden dies of cringe

1 Like

vetex should have added the npc detection sound effect with the “!” on top of everybody’s head in that scene

“YOU WHAT”
(body)

Pirates were already too tough for him, now that there’s vikings… well don’t be surprised when Morden comes back with a brown outfit

NO MANS SKY REFERENCE LETS GOOOOOOO (complete sentence)

bro that had me actually laughing

1 Like

New to the game, but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get an item into your hotbar from your inventory
can anyone please inform me

comedic ahh
“Which one of you is the strongest?”
iris looks at morden
player looks at morden
morden looks at his feet

open your inventory with ~

Open the inventory with the ~ key or by clicking the backpack icon at the top-left corner of the screen. Click and drag items from the backpack into the hotbar, and items from the hotbar into the backpack.

Don’t know if this was already a thing or not, but the level bar turns blue if the item reaches the level cap

I cannot thank you enough, didn’t even know there was a backpack like that, was just trying to get thing from my inventory straight to my hotbar

RETURN OF THE
AND THE

neither actually, it specified a glider (meaning that we can’t fly upwards) and flying over a volcano to catch drafts (meaning it doesn’t shoot us up)

underwater volcano that aids in getting us up to the island
and sky mobility

CLOSE ENOUGH!

gonna be honest, depending on how the glider works exactly, this thing is going to open like like half of the elysium sky islands

I’m really hoping that the volcano is essentially the equivalent of charging up sky skates though. Specific to a certain area but the actual item can be used elsewhere.

that… wouldn’t make any sense. It’s a volcano, and that’s a glider. A glider doesn’t store hot air like a balloon

Yeah I didn’t mean it as a perfect example, I just want to be able to use the glider in more situations that I can use skyships. I want to be able to glide around for fun.