Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

the yapper

rayman yapping fr fr

Tiwaz corresponds to Tyr, Norse god of war, Frostmetal could be used for weaponry

Jarson corresponds to Loki, Lunar potentially might lean into illusions (or moon mysterious stuff idk)

Baldur is ofc Baldur, Norse god of light (but seeing as Averill currently has Light, Aether still fits him)

((Could Baldur have taught Calvus how to utilize Aether?))

Then everyone’s favorite, Donar corresponds to Thor, Norse god of Lightning

(Considering he is a recent curse obtainer, he could be boss material, but it’s doubtful since he would surely have tons of combat experience as Wotan’s eldest son)

Why are we then bound by only 3 magics >:(

Vetex’s been watching and disappointing at us i see

unlikely i think, doesnt seems like Calvus had any relation to Keraxe

You saw what happened to Calvus right? What happens if you try to master everything all at once?

We master 3 Magics only so we dont become like that loser of a king :joy:

its because Calvus was a FRAUD

unlike us who are the child ( very very very very diluted, but a child ) of GOD we will TOTALLY be able to master 23 elements in the span of 3 years fr fr

how come? katanas are longer and heavier than swords

The katana is a swift and thin bladed sword

shortswords have less area, and thus are more maneuverable

there’s also the factor of where the balance point is located

Theres still the weight factor

Nevermind you are right

Decided to make one of those power system things revised with new changes. “Latent Spirit Energy” is the concept that living things have Spirit Energy within, which they cannot directly manipulate themself without plot armour or something.
“Passive Magic Energy” is the concept that there is magic energy everywhere, whether pollution due to Durza-Acheron’s explosion or just there like normal energy is. “Circlecasting” despite the name isn’t all circles, it just means any magic manipulation based on the latent spirit energy within somebody.
If I’ve missed anything please say.

Before you ask, “Elemental” means Elemental Sea Curses.
Not like anybody would ask…

You didnt connect Creation to the Gods (Chaos and Creation created the Gods together)

Oops. I also now realise that I didn’t include enchantments but who knows how the hell they work.

fellas, please, this is a thread about the patch notes.

Lore changes were in patchnotes, so any lore disscussion is technically patchonte dissucssion.