Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

The fact that we can canonically learn any magic makes fighting styles not so much of a plot hole, so I’m fine with the change. It was really weird how we had both “Minds are filters for pure magic energy, shaping it into a specific element. You cannot change your minds other than mutation so whatever you first unlocked is what you have for the rest of your life” and “You can use magic passively to create elemental effects for a fighting style of your choice, also you can change fighting styles whenever you want.” These two bits were very contradictory.

Its said he learnt this by himself, and that there was no people alive who had this by the time he was alive to be absorbing magics lol

It doesn’t say that. It says that he had learnt how to revive the dead, I assume this means he absorbed something which let him do this.

i hope this becomes player accessible, but in a way where not every player can just get one so that the sea isn’t flooded with massive boats

“learned” is very different from the other language used, which is “absorbed”,
its very much implied that this was something he himself learned and was not a stolen magic

Maybe clan wars could become an actual thing with a battle between the flagships… and the players ofc

It’ll prolly finally give s’more use to those Clan banks, in that you can use funds from the bank to build it. This would also make it function as a deterrent to solo players just getting one of these, like you said.

Yeah but in that case as you said his spirit energy must have been raised somehow and that wouldn’t make sense, so I just assumed its an absorbed ability.

it doesn’t make sense because the new magic system is stupid, vetex just tried slapping on some random new shit to the previously existing shit and prayed it would work out (it didn’t)

Time to make apocalypse bringer magic myself

More like Apoorcalypse Bringer if you try to replicate it

Dollar store apocalypse bringer

Bruh video broke

me on my way to make radiation magic:
MemeGIF (2)

mfw atomic magic from AA returns

Oh yeah just in case anyone was wondering, Elius does get unique lighting visuals, such as a lightning bolt when he dashes in second phase. He is also slightly easier because one of his attacks has been made slower and more cool looking.

Do you think this is foreshadowing

1 Like

Holy shit you stupid I can’t continue reading your text my god you all are stupid cause we got a guy comparing Arcane Adventure to avatar and another one saying The new magic system is stupid because vetex got rid of Minds and Mutation but none of that
Are true because one Minds and mutation still exists but only in the Seven seas Arcane Adventure.
While the war sea don’t have it cause we are magically more advanced than the seven seas.
There’s nothing wrong with lost spells because I see like fairly tail if wizard can master that means they strong.

1 Like