Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

This is the guy who talked about how peaceful Port Mistral is.
R.I.P

YEAAAAHHHHH

:skull:

real

We’re wizard101’ing this shit

maybe skyhall will have some system like that in place, they are known for strong mages or something if i remember correctly

bro kos is crazy

Smell that men I love when people like you break down cause one small thing cause of Mutations
Now who cares about that cause I think lost scrolls is better in every way and form one because lost scrolls can be played out in so many shapes and sizes but mutation sure you get you worked and fought a dude and then unlock your Third mind.
But lost scrolls you can just say that some ancient wizards or dark wizards created a spell forbidden to be use by any one and you can have a taboo about using it. Lost scrolls is so much more than just a spell in a book. Maybe stop doubting vetex skill on writing and just what is cooking up you stupid buffoon with no real idea nor understanding of the lore.

bro what are you saying :sob:
i literally can’t understand what schlawg is saying

bro used the PK as an example for why mutations are bad, when they are literally the strongest scaling character in Arcane

yea… its writing in a book :skull:

Im struggling to decipher what you’re saying (it might as well be in chinese) but if you’re argument is “GLAZE VETEX!!! NEVER CRITICIZE MY MASTER1!!!” then please silence yourself. (+ i have quoted far more lore sources than you so erm…?)

can yall shut the fuck up already?

1 Like

dawg expects me not to reply to someone dropping allat

both of you are arguing over the most useless shit rn :sob:

dawg its darkmage what do you expect

cant let him violate my saiyan pride :fire:

In all fairness that guy is inactive most of the time so I think a lot of people just straight up don’t know he even exists much less what to expect from him. Prior to this he hadn’t done much since May 5th lol.

when is the invisible whirlpool glitch getting patched :sob:

didn’t he antagonize the patreon users by calling us vetex d-suckers?

have you ever had a dream that, that you, um, you had, you, you wo- you could, you’ll do, you wo- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

oh wait nvm its darkmage, carry on actually