Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

watch it change to 139

136 (the alignment system will take the entire month)

3 Likes

It be around 139 i can feel it

I am betting it will only be the port mistral questā€¦ So itll either stay the same or 137 if we are lucky

i wish it could be 175 sooner, daddy needs his ult art javelin

vetex isnā€™t updating the Trelloā€¦ either heā€™s cooking or sick idk

We yearn for the TRELLO UPDATES vetex

nuh uh we donā€™t want to kick him back into depression, he doesent deserve that.

As mentally challenged idiots, we still do yearn for the updates, however.

6 Likes

nuh uh we donā€™t want to kick him back into depression, he doesent deserve that.

Damn, good point.

Now that I think about it, knowing that Port Mistral is close to the Vimir Sea and in turn Keraxe, Iā€™m betting a bunch that thereā€™ll be a boss there, or at least something similar to one.

I mean pretty much every chapter has a boss anyways, aside from the one exception in chapter 5, and chapter 7 is already part way through, so youā€™re probably right.

Angry Ravennian rp noise

Intense Revon noises

i cant see it happening, not on the alignment update unless its a miniboss like kai and merlot that doesnt need unique moves

no way vetex can finish the kingdom alignment system and a boss with a week left in the month, alongside any bug fixes and balance changes hed need to make

1 Like

Due to the Easter Event I donā€™t think Vet is expecting to release the update for at least a week into May.

thats fair yeah, monthly doesnt mean the 1st of every month

31th of may is still montly :slight_smile:

this comes to mind

He will be busy building and working on kingdom alignment, he hasnā€™t updated the trello in a while because there isnā€™t much point in just putting ā€œmore progress on port mistralā€ and ā€œmore progress on kingdom alignmentā€ everyday

Oh right, I keep forgetting that itā€™s basically a smaller version of WoM.

Vetex might be doing the more complex stuff first, or at least the groundwork for those features.

Progress on xxx

ā€¦

Progress on xxx again

ā€¦

Progress on xxx still

ā€¦

Progress on xxx yet again

ā€¦

Progress on xxx ā€¦ finally

ā€¦

Error on code: scraped all previous progress