Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

More progress on Fort Talos Boss skills.

never thought about it that way…

I mean, as counter point, he could have detaily tell on trell what’s he’s working on:

• Working on Town’s UI
  • Adding Procedural generation for Quests
  • Added lines for low tier quests
  • Added 5 quest types

Sounds like Port Mistral will have a unique appearance, but only for a few story parts before it changes to its “main” design?

1 Like

Very acute interpretation.
I liked that, it gave me a few new ideas.
Hope it’s correct.

I thought it might be poignant to say; ‘Story part visuals’, is very likely a reference to how islands and areas change appearance depending upon your completion of quests.

For example, the water around the Jaws is tinted green because of Shuras pollution. The top of Frostmill is steaming because of Iris. Less noticeable examples include boats shuffling as you progress through the story.

This is very likely that ‘visuals at story parts’ refers to this, which means… port Mistral might go boom.

8 Likes

6 Likes

story spoilers

Didn’t Nilah tell us to go to a port town near the border of Nimbus and Vimir? Port Mistral must be the one right? If thats the case, we might have another ambush on our hands by Keraxe.

1 Like

I think Port Mistral is exactly where we will be hit with a hard taste of reality. Argos was old, Calvus was weak. The big players in the sea aren’t so easily toppled. Probably gonna see us getting beaten tf up.

28 Likes

my prayers have been answered!

• Added Port Mistral. (Its visuals at the current story part are not finished)

but i feel like its too good to go boom :expressionless:

mabye more like ravenna where there are no soldiers before the war crimes but soldiers after?

maybe it has been attacked right before we go there and we have to find whoever did it and once we defeat them it’ll be rebuilt

“Everywhere i go…That place gets attacked.”

Eeesh. You’re making me excited.

1 Like

Nah, I’d win.

The 3 curse users that Keraxe sent to the village charging up their attacks while you’re busy saying ‘nah, I’d win’ to the random villager asking if you could help them with the bug infestation in their fields.

5 Likes

The last thing the villager sees before the Keraxe mages obliterate me with light magic:

8 Likes