Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Rip my Paladin’s promotion to captain

Feels like I’ve used this a lot, lately…

Seriously though, why? For what purpose? Sure fame doesn’t really serve a purpose anymore besides AS and GN, but still kinda sucks to lose allat progress.

vetex should do these balance updates more this is awesome

Vetex should just do renown resets every update or every 6 months. It just feels right

1 Like

Huh? That was a bug?

Well Vetex did say that there was going to be a boss with a colossal greatsword so us warlords will be eating good again (Berserk cosplay)

1 Like

Notice how literally nobody talked about it since after the infamy changes NO ONE claims islands or plays the game for too long anymore

I wish the old system was back because people would actually have a reason to claim and fight over an island, ganks can still be easily avoided with potions and logging (although made harder)

It’s just not worth claiming because you’re gonna lose more than you get from it

Vetex finally buffing fair amulets but sadly sunkens are losing some substats

1 Like

yeah, it’s just annoying that sunkens were both good defense, and one of the best armours for their respective substats
and they’re also just a pain to get for casual players
now they’re still good, but not really necessary if you want to use a good build with high defense and either attack size or speed

it’s probably still worse than frozen attack speed amulet

attack size buffed?

Once again, I question the addition of item modifiers

kinda wish they add unique changes to the items instead of just an overlay, would at least makes for some interesting drips

I present a giant mole (rat) courtesy of Wikipedia

Watch as Vetex call the update the “Wilderness Update” and don’t mention these islands in the key points of changes

vetex forgor :frcryin:

meet gatekeeping man

“I’m tired of gatekeeping”
Gatekeeps

not just sometimes, i havent been able to gain any infamy since nimbus update lol