Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

0 New Info
0 Content leaks
7 Memory leaks

For me, infamy only works in the Bronze Sea, since for some reason Infamy gain is now completely disabled if thereā€™s not enough players/clans in a server for Island Claiming to work. Either I missed a patch note or itā€™s a weird bug.

7! memory leaks*

After the hotfix

lol, thatā€™s pretty funny. Guess Iā€™ll need to keep that in mind for sparrowthrust/fphoenix

Iā€™ve been surfing wiki for some info for my savant build, and found this.

Apperently there are more dev items then just cataclysm.

4 of them

Some kind of golden Crown?

Watermelon Hat

Mini white eyes

Some kind of glow accessory?

there are also supposed to be two more special dev magics (I think, I donā€™t know why anyone would chose special fighting styles or weapons)
but we donā€™t know what they are yet

Thatā€™s like a blue version of the thing that the redwake chief has probably

Oh dear.
Although I did look at the page, I heard somewhere that some of those items are just from 5000 treasure charts complete or something rather than developer only.

Can anyone confirm the treasure chart method? I have never heard of this before?
If it is true, im getting on my grind
:skull:

This sounds as ridiculous as childhood PokĆ©mon myths on ā€œhow to obtain/catch xā€

ā€œFree headless at 10000 diving pointsā€ trust

aw man

ā€œThat thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it was more like a large hunk of iron.ā€

:sweat_smile:

is it just me or are people worried that this +75% will accidentally apply to the buffs from your magic as well

no? it clearly says that it only affects the base defense stat

it only says ā€œdefenseā€ on the trello, not ā€œbase defenseā€, so iā€™m worried it might accidentally just be a blanket boost that also affects your armor if you have crystal magic or something

its time to search for the one piece

yeah totally