Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

yeah thats for ult… weird that i havent seen any use that

maybe i just missed it

I thought it was cool, too. Well, cool that they could do it. I didn’t think it was cool that she threw a Ult blast 20-projectile-volley my way.

I’m sorry to inform you then that the siren crew doesn’t do that.

The trello note specifically states that you unlock the siren crew and normal sirens no longer attack you. This isn’t specifically a siren crew thing, this is just one of the quest rewards

I really need to remember to read carefully. :sweat:

project moon fans are not beating the reading comprehesion allegation

This is why 4-48 is infamous

It’s not actually that hard, pm fans just can’t read

This happened to me earlier, too, when the thread first started discussing the new Trello updates. Ended up hyperfocusing on the Dark Sea stuff and completely missed all the other cool stuff.

I once died from 20% wind ult blast…Litteraly got flung too far from any land.

2 Likes

i was thinking its like a gold monster or creature but thats also a good guess

The hypnotic cone attack for the angler-fish Atlanteans reminds me of the mind-suckers from Dredge for some reason.

please vetex add the backwards animation pack it would be so funny please :pray: :pray: :pray:

it might be nice if vetex added an unlockable free animation pack for doing something special (like a tired animation pack for staying in the dark sea insanity 1+ range for 4 hours )

1 Like

or a whale animation pack if you’ve been on the leaderboard

you’d have the swimming animation for all ur movement and ur torso would be comically oversized

I think an insane animation pack would fit beter that requirement

the skyhalian laughing at my mage and telling me how fodder and inferior I am (their most advanced spell is placed explosion, and they haven’t even unlocked the type option yet)

The skyhalian watching the inferior seadweller use his aura spell and start casting an explosion ult art (the whole kingdom is getting wiped out of existence)

the level 140 wind mage with max knockback jewels flinging the entire island into the sixth range of the dark sea

“can I test something pls”

“hah, do your worst seadweller, I’m sure your barbaric mind couldn’t possibl-”

ULTIMATE ART: TOXIC OBLIVION

“WAIT WHAT THE FUUUUUU-”

and that’s how I created the bubonic plague and forced all the skyhalians into quarantine

this also prompted the invention of the “online class” and “zoom call”