Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Ah yes, the online class on my ArcBook arcanium deluxe laptop connected to the sky wide web through spirit waves
they have to be powered by the seadweller forced labour camp statue of the mighty zeus in the middle of the island. (please, don’t open the door at the foot of the statue, or use sensing in the general direction)

I sure do enjoy listening to my fwoom call (it’s called that because that’s how wind sounds like up there)(source: trust me) while I do other things like recording a 5 hour long video of me slinging insults at seadwellers. my beautiful voice will never grace their horrific ears however.

and that’s how I imagine the racist sky people to act like (and name things) :nod:

(their government hasn’t told them that the reason they’re even in this lockdown is because a seadweller used 1 ultimate art.)

(a single ultimate art caused this much havoc)

(but of course we can’t shatter the illusion that seadwellers are big stupid barbarians with no culture or understanding of magic right???)

imma introduce the racists to the concept of sand (and multiple large and permanently scarring wounds across the entirety of they’re body)

since the update has been out for a while, what is the best spirit energy imbue you’ve found?
my favourite is probably plasma ruthless paladin
I also like merciful + crystal, but it can be a bit much quickly

sunlight + merciful is just God’s Light

I was thinking something like an assassin syndacite or navy anim pack that u have equipped if ur in those factions

what about yellow lightning + merciful

I like Shadow Merciful

goes well with my drip

plasma merciless is the best merciless

so true so true
shadow merciless is also pretty cool, but you’re going to get called stuff like ‘edgelord’
maybe ash merciless could also be pretty neat, but I don’t feel like making an entirely new file just to find that out

Ruthless Sand

:frcryin: so many lovely ppl

The racist sky citizen watching some dirty seadweller park their seaship below their island then fucking jump up infront of them:

What if the skyhalians are all actually just a bunch of fraudsters and we’re gonna shitstomp that entire part of the game

Would be sort of funny to have some level 60 mage who we fight, heck maybe even Arash Vista comes along and beats them.

But I’m still on the side that Skyhallians aren’t going to be inherently racist, at least not intentionally. At most, they’d probably be accidentally classist, like if some rich family adopted a child they found on the street, and despite loving them, accidentally treating them as if the child knows nothing about how people live

Arish appearing again would be interesting

I wonder if the new party member is a skyhalian

(even crazier, what if they’re a siren)

i mean… the knight “guy” does have wings…

would be cool yeah but its pretty unlikely, the fact that we would be able to get a siren crew is already unexpected enough

Getting some sort of Deckhand or party member related to the Dark Sea would be cool.

I know we joke about each update adding several memory leaks but what the hell

1 Like

if this is what i think it is, then it’s been around since release, it was VERY noticible on warlock