Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

wonder if we can still kill them after the quest and if the queen will have any reaction toward that

you do still have to kill sirens before you can do the quest though

good thing I’m an arrow blast abuser

Siren Bow Obtained!

The Queen will remember that…

do we? i thought we just randomly find the siren queen nest for that

sure the chance’s low but its not impossible for someone to never kill any siren and meet the queen first

Pretty sure it’s a sitch similar to the Amazons.

They don’t have sons and if they do they become servants of Heph(or, since they’re flesh eaters, they probably just eat them)

the card says you have to defeat a couple of sirens before the queen expresses interest in your powers

Sirens might be another faction for when the Kingdom reputation update come out in the distant future

or it’s like that one species of geckos

I wonder if she’s actually a real queen or just some kind of apex evolved form of her sisters

Honestly, we just don’t know enough.

Maybe the male sirens actually are total beefcakes and for that reason they usually act as the Queen’s honor guard/“entertainment”.

And that’d be the reason we haven’t seen them.

given that the quest makes all sirens ignore you I don’t think it’s the latter

Maybe she’s the Matriarch in more ways than one? Like, those are all her daughters?

what if she’s just influential because of being an evolved, stronger form of a normal siren though?

if you were told by the alpha siren that could easily kill most other sirens that they have officially proclaimed a human as “friend, do not attack”, then you probably would obey them

If the change ends up working fine, I wonder if Vetex will re-add NPC Brigs to the Nimbus Sea.
AdaptiveFixedPhysics

“Guys, there’s now less lag”
“Yay!”
“So I’m gonna add lag inducing features”

Rest in peace dark sealed chest luck strat

Assuming that they’re 1-1 with Greek sirens, then yes they do reproduce that way

At long last, it’s intended function and fate has finally descended.

It was in waiting ever since v1.13.83

Do you think it will still effect gem crafting as it does now?