Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

New renown system that only applies to sirens (also has leaderboards and somehow involves pvp)

Remember love potions still work on them :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

Remember how people were afraid of simps drawing stuff for characters with love potions when the update would come out and then likeā€¦ nothing happened?

Poor people farming anything above Insanity 1ā€¦

good luck doesnā€™t correlate to there being a non issue, like with flying on boeing

Water what the hell is this comparison

1 Like

The artists got other aspirations, other than the love meters Acko and some other artists did if you count that as ā€œLove Potionā€ art

So what? Look at that enchant chance buff! I havenā€™t ran ds in a long while, but doesent that make up for it?

Welp, seems iā€™m sticking to i0 then

Tbh you can tank Siren attacks. Invisibility potions are useless anyway in that regard.

I feel like vetex should add another rarity tier in between either exotic and rare or exotic and legendary
legendary doesnā€™t really feel that high of a tier since there are just so many barely useful items that use it

or just make those items exotic, itā€™s not like theyā€™re actually rare

Even though the Luck rework is a nerf, with the buffs to Dark Sealed Chest droprates, would tier 4 luck still be around as good at getting enchantment scrolls as it was before? Iā€™m not smart enough for the math

DarkSealedChestDroprateChange

honestly, why doesnā€™t vetex push all these smaller features now before he starts working on the big feature (building)

Consistancy my ass, vetex.

You like consistancy so much, but does this changeā€¦ Idk maybe make a popup explaining how only MUTATED+ have better smell and dont rely on sight as much

Vetex doesnā€™t know my little trick on how to loot sirens undetected yet it seems

Imagine if we could drill through the side of a rock using desturctive magic

Damn thatā€™s so shocking!

If vetex wants to keep destruction of landscape, then it should be full destruction. I want to make a tunel from Tiberia to Rasna, i want to make a dropdown into the ice caves of frostmill, i want to expand Shell Islandā€™s mines

5 Likes