Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

that’s already been addressed a bit with the change to the weapon stat affinities
but since they’re a hybrid build, they have to invest a lot of points to get these new skills, while also having to invest into vitality to keep the build
meanwhile, other weapon builds don’t suffer nearly as much since they have way more weapon options to chose from and don’t have to sacrifice weapons in order to use their secondary way of attacking

1 Like

He chopped an onion before he went on the forums

He can’t quit sobbing

The way you’re phrasing these makes it sound like you think Vetex is lazy

pray we get that spirit energy infusion for our first awakening instead of 2nd

if you can custom make weapon as a warrior/weapon hybrids(pls) i might prefer it over mage/magic builds ngl

he has said that he really doesn’t like adding new skills

I grasp the sentiment a bit more now.

It’s basically wanting Knights to be kept in line with how Warlord and Conjurers are. Which makes sense, it’s nice to keep things consistent.

But i still also see it as another way of going,

“What 3 Weps do i want to use this time.”

Which honestly just sounds like an issue that Warriors have, that’s trying to bleed into Knights. Vetex did post that recent Patreon post of Wep Skills, and it seems to be tied/accounting for both Wep and Vit Paths.

Honestly just going sit and wait and see how things go for now. Spirit Weps development being started and eventually getting added soon is more than enough for me.

rip

nitenity studios’s the labyrinth did this too except i realized it was just grinding RNG crafting materials for a really bland combat system

That would be cool but I’m so tired of juggling a billion things to create builds and foods and things, and I’m speaking as a warlock

I wish that weapons in the same category (i.e. Morning Stars and Hammers) had actual differences to warrant picking one over the other. Right now, it’s a miniscule aesthetic change.

they have slightly different affinities now (damage, size, and speed)

omw to put piercing shot on a shield

me gathering power into my random ass stick to fire a spear out of it

let me just quickly put shield bash on my dagger…

He is running out of days :open_mouth:. 4 more days, almost 3

It’s not coming until later this month

Broooooooooooooooo that saddens me

I got that as well for some reason

vetex is edging us :weary: