Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

kingdom alignment delayed :sob:

Vote in the discord poll!

The path ahead has already been forged, it is time to finish what we started.

1 Like

classic warden W

1 Like

Honestly I’m kinda bummed that Town/Kingdom Alignment may get temporarily scrapped until later in development

I see the secret from patreon was revealed then. Still don’t know if we can show the exact thing for the weapon customization yet.

Ask in patreon chat :+1:

I can let spirit weapons slide as long as my favorite child (my metal conj) gets to have his weapon skills next update

I still cant get over the knight situation.
Weapons and Spirit Weapons share same slots, so knight is so jover

Seen this floating around the Balance cord, not sure what this is

Edit:

Looks like what moves are available for different weapon types

Ngl weapon customisation would just make most weapon based classes both fun and frustrating to play, the most availability and customisation but also the most work to get

Okay, so it seems like we will be able to replace skills

katana beast instinct seems interesting

I think it will more likely be that we can only afford to use a single spirit weapon since they take up that much health

Using multiple would be a negative trade off for hybrids

I don’t think this is vetex-backed, I’ve heard things in Patreon chat which might suggest otherwise.

this is another way in which vetex doesn’t have to work on more weapon skills
vetex has outprocrastinated us

4 Likes

Ye but the concept is fucking cool,
Still I want to see vitality get justice before my lovely weapons get anything else

oops

1 Like

if you’re using vitality as your secondary stat, you’d only really need one so you can imbue yes
if you use vitality as your main stat, you’d probably use multiple spirit weapons so you can have a decent loadout for every situation
(that is assuming you can tie specific attacks to different spirit weapons)