Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

So like a 150w/120magic or 150m/120w kind of situation except magic also has variety and takes up slots

Honestly I don’t know what else vetex will do for weapon/vitality coexistence

Probably non-changable skills:
-Ethereal Flash
-Rising Tide
-Fury of the Sea
-Crushing Judgment
-Gun Draw: Power Shot
-Seismic slash

realistically if we could vote multiple then alignment would be 2nd
i defo wanna see it come through but according to the poll it’s last

yeah, they are unique skills
it would be pretty weird if you could change those

I WILL put crushing judgment on a regular greathammer

Dream weapon
Scimitars:
Flying phoenix
Shining cycle
Mirrored river
Spiraling fury
Beast instinct

At least until new skills come out
Makes me realise that warriors will be the go to class for weapons then

1 Like

the topic should be renamed to (Definitely not) Kingdom Alignment Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Not Kingdom Alignment but Spirit Weapons and Story Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

2 Likes

cant wait to get rid of my triasta grab and put the chad move Q: spear throw

nah use spiralling fury for the funsies

no, i miss my Q: spear throw, but triasta is so much better than elius spear

anyways cant wait to piercing shot with my staff (and honestly giving the speed of that projectile, i wont be surprise if it gets a hitscan move)

Definitely not surprised that kingdom alignment is being pushed back, too much work for only one month of time.

Love the wpn skills changes, really hope it makes it on time for this update.
Will have a big impact on the game, since wpn builds will have a ton of new skills available.
I mean, from an average of 2 for slot to a possible of 5.

Can’t wait :grinning:

weapon throw like axe throw doesnt show up in the list, i guess those cant be changed?

( i mean, would be kinda weird if an axe has spear throw or something like that ig )

Will probably be changed as bash to xxx throw.

Changed the topic title and the desc, sorry about being a bit late :sweat_smile:

Oh, the vote hasnt ended, but you know, its probably gonna be the end result anyway so eh

with monthly updates should we keep doing new thread new update?

Just realised how broken this would be for warlord

Gonna put these on my lance:
Piercing strikes
Shining cycle
Flash strike
Flying slash
Beast instinct

This could be better than the scimitar loadout

The skill customisation is definitely cool, but it should wait until all weapon skills are added imo, however long that may take

Imagine stripping a sunken weapons skills and later having an op skill added to it

Sorry, I… didn’t really get what u mean.

U mean like, it would be bad if u take a sunken weapon skills away, but later one of those is a good skill?
Is that what u worried about?

It could potentially be an issue sure but I sincerely hope this doesn’t delay the wpn change.

One way to resolve that issue could be by making unique skills fixed on the weapon, since u wouldn’t be able to use them on other weapons anyway.

Like this u would be able to keep skills difficult to grind for and still have flexibility.