Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I was gonna leave it till closer to the update release to consider, but seeing how Vetex changed his mind about this update, Im now starting to think back on the idea of just making one giant thread for the trello patch notes discussion overall instead of each major update. Just making a new one when it reaches 10k. (Some people suggested that on the previous thread)

But idk… maybe I’ll leave this till closer to the update

No im worried if we take the skills away, and then a new skill is added in another update and we won’t be able to to strip that
Essentially we’d need to obtain the weapon again

Hopefully it won’t work like that and you can take the new skill out without having to get the weapon again

so with spirit you can do a support build? cool

1 Like

Lets just say… called it!

paladin will be so great once spirit weapons get released
you have good long range and medium range damage
you can use spirit energy for defense and buffs ig
also you can imbue both ways
truly the ultimate build

This is kinda stupid ngl, you can’t imbue your Magic with your Fighting Style’s energy but you can imbue Magic using litteral weapons?

You should be able to imbue Fighting Styles onto Magic.

but they aren’t literal weapons, they can be any object blessed by a god, allowing it to use spirit energy to attack, which is what you imbue

ah yes, imbue your magic with magic

i did hear something about that actually on twitter

So I can use energy coming from a weapon to imbue my Magic but I can’t use the energy litteraly coming out of my body?

that is how it currently works, yes

It was a rethorical question to demonstrate that the system makes no sense

you can’t imbue casting magic with magic (technically you could but you would need to be at theos level of powerful to do that)(or have curse inheritance)
fighting styles basically use a small amount of magic in order to get the special effects
and warlords can put that magic on their swords, but they can’t use the trace magic in the weapons like warriors can
same with conjurers
since spirit energy is a different form of energy you can imbue it into casting magic and all other forms of attacking

i don’t see why spirit weapons imbuing onto magic should be removed though, it’d be better to instead try and get the same ability for fighting styles

T

Theos never had imbues so idfk where you got that from

Makes no sense, they should conflict

That’s what I’m saying …?

just because they’re opposites doesn’t necessarily mean they would conflict like equinox i think, unless i missed something

Also you can imbue your Fighting Style’s energy/aura onto weapons that have aura

i mean personally id argue its fine as is

you can imbue spirit energy into magic but not magic into spirit weapons, its just the other way around for fighting styles, i like paladin seemingly being a magic focus while warlock and conjurer are weapon/fs focused, it makes them all their own paths