Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Don’t we get to choose what spirit weapons we use? I doubt we’ll be limited to something based on our class

Also through your analogy oracle should get all, three in total which makes sense

1 Like

tbh, I really like the idea of a bracelet which can be used to project a magical shield

I doubt spirit weapons will be locked to certain builds

I’m willing to bet Knight will be the only one that gets its own weapon set, and it’ll function more like a traditional weapon than a Spirit Weapon.

savants could maybe turn the spirit weapons into arcanium spirit weapons once that’s added

Yeah, I don’t doubt that magic imbuement into Spirit Weapons is going to be… A thing. That exists.

Tbh possible development for spirit weapons starting :eyes:

the weapon skill changing is technically already a start to spirit weapons, since they will use the same kind of system

:person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

lazy anims sound tasty tbh
gonna have to get used to the name oracle
the good news is that it sounds like spirit weapons are about to start

Weakest Skyhall Mage:

1 Like

my level 10 wind mage just knocking everyone off the sky island, causing them to instantly die upon hitting the ocean
(they would become sea dwellers)

cool option’s winning, nice

3 Likes

i’m wondering if we might start finding rare skill notes like we find rare spells and techniques

Roblox display name is better tbh. :roll_eyes:

or better yet, add both. not sure why vetex cant do that.

Smith’s Commodore Kai’s Sabre is kinda funny

If he did that it would say something like Creed’s/Vetex’s sunken sword, which would look quite strange.

It would be “Creed’s (Vetex) Sunken Sword” which isn’t so bad.

It’s meant to be personal according to vetex but there is a number of ppl with the same last name (More so than RBX display name) so it wouldn’t be very “personal”.

i think having it be an actual name would be more personal than something like plottedpant178’s greatsword, it sounds cooler to have it be named after your actual character