Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I guess the only possible exceptions are strength weapons since the requirements are split in half between strength and weapons

So you can use mostly whatever you want

The first Spirit Wep has arrived.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

I’m guessing it doesn’t have any skills yet. I wonder how many we’ll get on release.

Ohoho… Eagle themed Spirit Item? Interesting… :eyes: Funnily enough, my OC actually has an Eagle brooch, and I was considering making that her Spirit Weapon or Oracle Item… (if it looks the same, well Ill be damned-)

Considering how it literally cant be traded or sold, that means it may be important to the MC, hmm… Ig this means they always owned a Spirit Weapon canonically from the beginning

1 Like

It’d be interesting if Morden’s dialogue on Dawn Island got updated to mention the Spirit Weapon.

1 Like

the name of the spirit weapon kinda reminds me of that one theory of us, morden, and tucker being related to the greek gods poseidon, hades, and zeus in some way

if we gain this spirit weapon from tucker after he’s dead, meaning it was originally his, it could lend more credence to this theory

3 Likes

personally I’d like it if all spirit weapons were like that

1 Like

wait hold on wasn’t there another riddle thing that tech threw at us with an eagle on it?

1 Like

Yep. And the Eagle is the one part of the theory that hasnt been solved yet… at least, not confirmed so far (though someone was close)

…Theyre not hiding anymore on who that Eagle is now, are they? Lol

I wonder how we get the new spirit weapon (as in like, who gives it to us or if it just was on us when we woke up)

on us on spawn

i like this theory cause i personally believe that mc = poiseidon, morden = hades and tucker = zeus ( hes gonna come back somehow, in person or spirit, as himself or “something horribly wrong” )

Honestly, I cant see why MC cant be both Poseidon and Zeus… just a lot more closely related to Poseidon than Zeus, cause he was dead way earlier.

Gotta find more ways to make the MC more cracked than others in terms of powers lol

child of poiseidon with zeus blood and is gonna get some power up from hades later

wonderful

( we are still losing to the gunslinger npcs )

“I have never met one who can outsmart Bullet.”

oh wait it was Tech? i thought vetex said that cause his fav magic is lightning

1 Like

if mc had a canon lost magic i bet it’d be storm, seems fitting even without factoring in the god lineages since we’re caught in a storm of conflict in the war seas

3 Likes

Ye, it was Tech, who said “I would say Lightning”, while Vetex went “idk”.

Though, I wouldnt say Tech’s statement there is invalid, since he does help a lot with character backstories and arcs

2 Likes

I’m like 80% sure it was tech

Oh yeah, this was the Eagle brooch that my OC was supposed to wear (it was used as a clip for her sash or something). As I said, I was planning to make it either her Oracle Item, or her Spirit Weapon itself at one point.

Im curious on what the actual game will have…

3 Likes