Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Man balance team is going to be so done trying to balance new weapon customisation lol

I find it interesting that spirit weapons are by far the rarest in lore. Vetex has said that they’ll be obtained in a special way but I won’t post it here. Throughout the whole bronze sea, only you actually use one (for the time being).

WE WILL GET SPIRIT WEAPONS FROM GENSHIN DOMAINS DUNGEONS :speaking_head:

I LOVE GRIND, PLS VETEX ADD “RESIN”-LIKE MECHANIC

1 Like

gells:

I’d like to think that there will be specific chests that will be hardcoded to give you a spirit weapon unique to that chest, and that vitality users can sense the general location of these chests but have to explore the area to find them

I hope they’re like a one time pickup from certain locations
(then you can also put some spirit weapons in certain dark sea structures)

4 Likes

Guys…hear me out…

Legendary Charts from AA, but Spirit Charts

You can only do 2 dungeons a day unless you pay for refills and theres about a 0.7% chance for a spirit weapon drop. Also you have to fight against 3 dagger Atlanteans, 3 Greatsword Atlanteans, 3 mace Atlanteans, 3 claw Atlanteans, 7 magma Atlanteans and a glass beam spamming Atlanteans for each dungeon.

This place will stink more then Elysium

You will probably just be able to make it invisible the same way you can turn on empty vanity slots to make the corresponding item invisible.

I wonder if Iris is a legacy of Apollo or something because that might explain why she learned flare magic so early in life. iirc, the queen of Sameria said that she sensed something special in all three of us but I could be misremembering.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she suddenly starts hearing a god inside her head

1 Like

Thats a possibility but its kind of lame for every significant character to be a legacy

2 Likes

OH BOY! Its time to be narcisistic gay-god who gave gift of Prophesy with a huge “But”

Make Iris a self-proud narcisist, and you have Apollo’s legacy

If there was something innately special with Iris that explains her powers, I feel like her title as “The Anomaly” would lose its meaning. She’s special because she literally has no reason to be this powerful, yet she is.

Imo, she’s all the more baddass for that. Like how Theos can literally match a Curse User just because he’s good. No special divine connetion or anything, just a chad in every way lmao

1 Like

she just gets so angry that she summons the power of the sun

1 Like

Dont underestimate the power of salt, spite and rage

warlord meta icl
strength weapons get 4 skills each

I don’t think spirit weapons would be able to be made invisible

yea, if regular weapons can’t then spirit weapons won’t either

I’M CALLING IT
THIS IS TUCKER’S
(complete sentence)