Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I wonder if Vetex will add rare weapon skill’s notes to lost cargo and sealeds. Just like it is with techniques and lost spell scrolls.

1 Like

probably not since you can already get the rare weapons themselves

I mean skill notes which won’t be binded to some weapon. (Like no weapon have these skills originally)

5 Likes

that sounds interesting, could be cool

i’m curious if spirit weapon skills were added alongside that spirit weapon, or if there isn’t skills for them yet

it probably doesn’t have skills yet, but vetex does usually say it when a weapon is lacking skills so maybe it does?
or maybe spirit weapons don’t start with skills (except m1 ig) and you have to find skill notes for them or something

they’ll probably start with skills like weapons do

iris is like theos in that they’re both just built like that fr

… Waitaminute. Theos used Sun magic, yeah? And Iris uses Flare, as in Solar Flares.

Bloody hell, is Iris the incarnation of Theos?

watch her get salamander magic next

how does that work

Like I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me until just now. She might not be a legacy, but being the reincarnation of Theos’ soul is pretty badass.

It probably doesn’t, and I’m probably reaching here.

But y’know what, it’d be cool if it’s true.

Now that I think about it, it was an eagle that was sent to feast on Prometheus’ liver as punishment in greek mythology
And if we do get it from Tucker, does that mean that he was a descendant of Prometheus?

you are not cooking iris and theos are not anywhere close to similar

The general belief is that Zeus is in someway related with Tucker

an eagle was sent to eat prommy’s liver mostly cuz an eagle is Zeus’s animal, not Prometheus

Again, like I said, prolly reaching here.

But I honestly wouldn’t write this off so readily.

theos died 4 or so years ago and i don’t think iris is 4 years old

Uh. What.