Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

im pretty sure that timeskip was only in the webcomic. i think the AA lore is still PK beats Durza after a couple of months after the start of AA

no itā€™s literally in the lore docā€¦ 1854, start of arcane adventures, 1857 start of ao

1 Like

Yeesh, my understanding of the time gap was way off.

no? Thatā€™s straight up wrong, AO and AA both take place / start in 1854, AA in the early half and AO in later half, AO ends in 1857

1 Like

ok yeah mb i just checked the doc

Welp, that theory got tossed out quickly.

not even that much of a lore junkie
just a pvper

but considering the timelines here, Theos died at maximum a year before the story of AO. thereā€™s no way this could work

bootleg female theos

no, definitely not.

Personally I think Irisā€™ Flare magic is an example of a magic evolving from being a mutation to becoming a base magic

1 Like

so the only way flare will become a widespread base magic is if Iris pulls a Genghis Khan

aaā€™s story ended a few months before the start of ao and iris is at least 18

unless aa story spanned that long which i dont think it is it doesnt sork

i think this is the most logical idea, we know that some mutations became base magics through the war seas being more magically advanced, and itd make sense why irisā€™s dad was imprisoned by ravenna (probably kidnapped by the order like the player) because her bloodline is magically advanced enough to use lost magics as base magics

not really

Itā€™s pretty clear magic evolves on its own for the most part, so potentially there could be multiple different people with flare magic as their base over time, along with other lost/old mutation magics too

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1BDFWTthvrAkmCWXTFqfHOdMr4b68UoHIAvqCnfcrnEc/htmlview#gid=0
Not a patch note but still relevant, take the legitimacy of it with a grain of salt

where was this posted?

Ask @archrono

in patreon chat, but the person who asked vetex if it could be shared gave me it immediately

was talking abt this in another server but if skills disarmed are based on stats then in theory you could

• use a warrior file to disarm a lvl 50/60 good quality weapon w/ 5 skills to get 4 skill slots (sunken, saber, claws, ptooth and sanguine, and possibly greenwich and all elius drops)
  • rearm it w/ skill 1s and 2s
  • transfer it back to a hybrid
  • run around with 12 weapon skills in addition to the rest of your skillset

but im hoping thereā€™s smthn to prevent it or skills disarmed are just based on ones ingame

to reiterate what was on the trello:

requirements to use a skill are no longer tied to the skill slot itā€™s on, all skills have a minimum requirement which is added to double your weapon level to determine what stat requirements there are to using certain skills on certain weapons

for example, a 30 weapon requirement skill placed on a level 50 weapon needs 130 weapon skill to be used on that weapon

better hope that ONE spirit weapon is gonna be enough of a moveset for an entire wardenā€™s playthrough