Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I’d like to think either Apollo or Helios, leaning to Apollo.

Most likely not since they have been sealed in tartarus way before the events of ao even started

I mean, the Gods have been dead before the events of ao started and spirit weapons exist

Also… about the high levelled Spirit Weapons affecting the environment, is Tech’s old statememt about Legacies also having the power to affect the environment depending on their godly ancestor without magic still canon?

It kinda sounds like that to me, cause I’d like to think that legacies basically have the same abilities of Spirit Weapons at this point lol

That is way more recent than the titanomachy

All the mean MERCLIESS and rutheless murders… Get the CLEARLY cooler color?!

4 Likes

fair, but like, not all titans are in tartarus

Like, Helios or Prometheus for example, or hell even Atlas

VETEX… ADD GREEN SPIRIT ENERGY AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!

2 Likes

There are mention of Gaia tho but as Legendary Reagent(gaia’s tear)

im pretty sure the necklace we are getting is Zeus

thx for the summary

This next update finna be PEAK AF!!

Okay, so far we know of next gods:

• Zeus
  • Poseidon
  • Hades

So we can theoreticaly expect 3 weapons.
Considering that each weapon will have 2 unique rites, i’d guess that Zeus’ has something to do with pillar-explosion type of attack and/or javelin

if there isn’t a lantern which mainly uses support rites which is blessed by Hestia, I would be mildly disappointed

1 Like

I like to imagine having a Prometheus Blessed Weapon is the closest thing to having Promethean Fire

1 Like

since spirit weapons act like weapons, and you can use them to imbue spirit energy into anything, wouldn’t that just make them insanely powerful for hybrid builds since you can just apply an enchant to them to increase whatever stat you want?

(Also I would like to know what the imbue prefix for spirit weapons is (I hope it’s not just “spirit”))

Yeah I believe Vetex said he had plans for 3 so far, but because the update needs to release soon, we will only be getting 1 for this update

I honestly don’t really mind only getting 1
sure, I would prefer it if vetex did add more this update, but having just one still opens up so many options for like 5 different builds

Idc tbh. Ill probs always use the Patrimony throughout the game, even when better Spirit Weapons comes out

purple is generally a colour associated with evil, so it’s likely that they’re both related to just that instead of each other

could be mental state, how the user perceive themself

we killed Calvus because we believe it was “for the greater good” so ig we still believe ourself to be pure/a good person