Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

wasnt like associated with glitches or other weird stuff?

Im not entirely sure… because you could argue that MC killing Elius was also something they percieved as good as well in the Ruthless route. The trello desc says that a soul’s purity affects its color, and that didnt sound like its something based off of their mental perception of themself…

ngl, i was hoping that vitality attacks will req u to have a % amount of hp to use them, or else if u try, u will take dmg by casting them

i’m not sure if glitches have a signature colour, but purple has been associated with evil for a long time, just look at how many villains have purple in their colour scheme

ngl i dont even think i saw some evil character with the primary color purple

the joker, yzma, randall, maleficent, majora’s mask, green goblin, mysterio, the evil queen from snow white

LuffyConquerorHakiGIF

1 Like

purple sybolizes royalty and wealth
also order of aesir logo is puple

hear me out
order of aesir is trying to improve magic at all costs no matter how unethical
they said it’s trying to revive an ancient disaster thingy
DURZA WAS PURPLE IN SPIRIT FORM
SPIRIT ENERGY WITH AN UNPURE SOULD IS PURPLE
DURZA’S SPIRIT IS UNPURE BECAUSE HIS ABSURD AMOUNT OF CURSES DROVE HIM MAD
yeah little lore theory thing

or you know, because he stole people’s magic and killed people?

yeah sure
but he was fine till he got absorbtion curse just sayin

my guess is they wont get outclassed since they have unique skills to that spirit weapon for every one of them

as opposed to killing elius for no good reason

nah evil/corruption

it can mean either or even both depending on context

maybe it depending the purity of the people who you kill?

we know that no matter what route you choose, mc will always kill Calvus and Argos

however, they are both old and are comfirmed to have killed many, many people aka their soul is 100% tainted

meanwhile we know that Elius isnt even an offical member of the Order yet, so its possible that he hasnt killed that much people, if at all, thus putting his soul at the neutral-ish scale

our soul remains pure in the merciful route because the people we killed were tainted, while it got tainted itself in the ruthless route because we killed a neutral-ish soul

I just realized, was all of this time just for the first ability of the first spirit weapon?
this is weird we might need to wait longer for more abilities

I doubt it was, he named multiple abilities and he said that he had to revamp the vitality particle systems in a modular way.

replying so i know how it unfolds

given that it’s most likely that port mistral’s story is against the keraxe they’re probably screwed

genshin fan spotted!