Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

By the way.
Do you guys think tha imbues will over-ride the colors of Spirit/Magic?
Like, say we have :crystal_magic_var6: magic, and our spirit is blue. If we will imbue Spirit energy with :crystal_magic_var6: will it be…Green, yellow or remain blue?

And what about magic? Green, blue or remain yellow?

probably just blue and yellow

i don’t think it’ll override the colors
i think it’ll stay yellow and with a blueish effect around it
the magic will remain yellow again with a blueish effect
atleast thats what i think

I was talking about it before. Honestly, I feel like magic energy should override spirit energy, cuz chaos is stronger than creation and besides, its would be weird to see fire magic with blue effects.

Lol, for this case I made whole spirit lightning savant file. So I can make it as canon as possible. By the way, its would be strange if Eagle patrimony will be outclassed by something, I guess all spirit weapons will have just different purpose, not strenght. Otherwise its damn stupid for Zeus to create a weak spirit weapon for his own family lmao.

I guess in case if its will be actually worse than newer spirit weapons, Vetex will just make some plot twist where we are restoring our patrimony’s godness and raising its quality.

Never heard of that before, but if it is true, then it explains why there is always storm near the Dawn Island. I just don’t understand why it is still continues even to the fact that we left, maybe it has something to do with Tucker?

shameless self promotion

In my opinion, Eagle Patrimony kills this theory. Unless Tucker was our brother.

In my opinion, with Zeus being Zeus, this theory is still standing

2 Likes

You mean the fact that Tucker could be MC’s brother? Like they are both Zeus’s descendants?

yeah, like that
it’d be pretty weird if Tucker was our brother tho.

What is the difference? Like, why not?

Brother? Yeah, no chance. Descendants of Zeus? Possibly.

This was stated by Tech in WoM times, you can still find the og messages in Discord.

Legacies of the gods can basically manipulate their ancestor’s domain without magic, simply through “willpower”, albeit to a much smaller scale. With the introduction of Spirit Energy, we basically gave an explanation for that (I wouldnt be surprised if that concept was what actually inspired Spirit Energy looking at their ability description)

Though, I wasnt certain about how much this still applies to AO, specifically MC and Morden who are legacies themselves. That is until I saw the Spirit Weap abilities, which gives me a feeling that its still canon somehow.

Also, btw, Tech hinted that we were supposed to have one of these guys as a boss… :wink:

If even Tucker at so low lvl put whole island under the infinite storm. Our MC by the end of 6th sea will be a walking nuclear bomb, cuz his death could put whole sea cluster under the infinite storm.

that reminds me of that line from Poseidon which said something along the lines of “The strongest will of all legacies.”

We dont have any confirmation if Tucker really caused the storm. In fact, Tucker mightve been dead long before we got there. The one other suspect is MC, who mysteriously passed out and got amnesia seemingly not long after they got there

But why storm is still raging even after we left? If it was not Tucker’s death that caused it.

We dont know how high in terms of power Tucker was, it’s possibly he was a powerful Oracle before death and just got got by the Aesir

Yeah, that got my attention, the part about strong will, and what Tech said about legacies needing “willpower” to manipulate their godly ancestor’s domain.