Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Guys, Arcane Abyss Sea isn’t a hivemind, I swear.

But yeah, everyone in there has got a theory on the dragons.

4 Likes

Already seeing it:
White eyes in the sky and dragons underwater.

14 Likes

3 Likes

i hope lunar magic looks like/similar to how phoenix drew it, it was so pretty

P: “yo can you add (x feature)”
V: “yea guys i wont be adding that”
2 updates later:
V: “yo yo yo guess what im adding”

they’re atlantean mutated dragons, not “dark” dragons or something. The existence of a dragon corrupted by the dark sea does not hold any proof of the existence of warding dragons

Awakening changes to Knight and Juggernaut have been done

4 Likes

Pretty good trade off for spirit imbues tbh

Well there goes my plans on using thermo gear

so if I read this right, a Eagle Patrimony + Sunken Sword Knight can use the Rising Tide with the Lightning synergy if they imbue spirit energy into the Sword and have the Lightning synergy boosted size, but it will not be able to inflict Paralyzed (if the damage number meets the requirement)?

lightning sailorfist juggernaut

What about vitality savants?

And with this, all of the Vitality awakenings on their trello card are outdated except for Paladin.

Not like that’ll last much longer anyway.

i believe it’s the opposite way around, being able to inflict paralyzed but not affecting the attack’s stats with lightning’s imbuement stats

Stand proud lightning warlock, you were strong.

This has to be the coolest thing vetex could’ve done with spirit imbues, it’s kinda like a flexible conjurer in a way, especially when we get more spirit weapons

Pretty much gives non-magic vitality hybrids more synergies at the cost of innate drawback

wait how will this work when we get multiple spirit weapons?

As cool as the whole spirit imbuing idea might sound, is anybody else kind of worried that Vitality hybrids will be too strong post-Awakening when the update drops? Losing damage reduction and getting synergies at the cost of a pinch of health seems like it’d be ridiculous if not balanced properly (and knowing this game, that will probably be the case).

balance server is having a meltdown over this exact thing