Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Also, regarding Ares and Athena, I’ve actually mentioned somewhere, maybe in this thread, maybe some other thread, that I believe that Knights will get their own sorts of spirit weapons in the same way Warlords got strength weapons. As in, they’ll be more like actual weapons instead of amulets or whatever.

I think that’ll be what Ares and Athena’s weapons will be, with Ares’ spirit weapons prolly being spears or swords or somesuch and Athena’s being… I dunno, replicas of the Aegis shield?

Ares’ imbue will prolly be like the Atlantean Greatsword’s ability to stack bleed, which could be a cool alternative way to use that effect, and Athena’s… Yeah no clue what her imbue would be.

I’m prolly talkin out my ass again, in which case, ignore me and carry on.

general predictions for god imbues, ig

Zeus: Lightning, Wind(?), Cloud, and any lost magics with those in them.
Poiseidon: Wind(?), Water, Storm(Could fall into Zeus?).
Hades: Earth, Shadow, Crystal/Metal(?).
Hera: ???
Demeter: Wood, Naturey stuff.
Apollo: Sun, Light(Sun).
Artemis: Moon, Light(Moon).
Hephaestus: Fire, Metal.
Ares: Raw Strength (smth like what Argos uses).
Athena: ???
Hestia: Fire
Dionysus: Okay hear me out, like sailor style imbues (and gives you the idle animation) but the color of wine.
Hermes: Flash (Forgor if that magic is still canon)
Aphrodite: Water (Overlaps with Poiseidon but lowkey makes sense?)

Alright, when the update comes out, what vitality builds do you guys plan to use?

What Vitality build do you plan on using?
  • Oracle (Warden)
  • Paladin
  • Juggernaut
  • Knight
  • Savant w/ Vit
  • Not switching
0 voters

(If you’re doing multiple then reply to this with your choices)

1 Like

Prolly gonna make both an Oracle and Juggernaut slot, but definitely gonna favor my Juggernaut slot.

i already have a knight file

when we eventually get a wind spirit weapon i might switch my main ( wind/ice mage ) to knight and my knight to oracle

The choice between imbuing spirit energy or the spirit weapon itself into a weapon or fs is actually really cool can’t wait for the God with a crystal synergy weapon.

Depending on how much health vampire restores per hit, you could just have a free size buff with vamp jug

I don’t think that using spirit energy takes that much health to actually be noticeable unless you actually start spamming moves
it’s probably more just to stop you from regenning your health while you’re busy attacking

I’m making a glass paladin right now and probably an oracle when the update drops

It’s Vetex actually, he only wants the make skills compatable with those sharing animations since he doesn’t wanna remake them

Is there gonna be any Promethean spirit weapons? Given that he is stronger then zeus

I think it canon according to lore document since it one the first ever mutation magic that durza stole

those would probably be legendary rarity

I wonder what eagle patrimony imbued into lightning magic would do
would it just have double the synergies?

im gonna find out im going lightning paladin :smiling_imp:
i really hope it lowers the paralysis threshold or something absolutely nuts like that

watch as it changes absolutely nothing

watch as it gets a 25% increase from bleed and then a 12.5% on top of that

only 1 spirit weapon ;-;

Balance team on their way to balance something that never released :speaking_head:

This just makes me wonder :thinking: will there ever be some atlantean spirit weapons in the future since spirit weapons are getting released