Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

spirit energy’s been said to reflect the purity of the soul though, ranging from teal to purple

Yeah, but you can still see the light blue traces on there still. Maybe it looks different when actually using the Spirit Weapon?

usually i would be upset bc i cant play it when it releases, but after that weapon bug i dont even care to do that anymore, im still afraid to equip/unequip weapons

If you can see the weapon in your inventory its fine

ik.

Oh wait, the Knight one has the purple Spirit Energy, but still has the teal effect, Im guessing thats the Patrimony teal aura? Not seeing lightning tho…

where is the “warden is now enabled” patch note
we only need 1 skill vetex stop delaying it

6 Likes

missed bug: vitality is still locked (hes gonna fix it next update)

1 Like

Who must I eliminate to get a green spirit color?

iris

On it.

Voldemort

color mixing gonna go crazy with this one

paladin
gold is good red is bad

no other vitality hybrids get unique colours

2 Likes

Okay, so apparently the reason for the gold/red Spirit Energy in the images is that theyre apparently colors exclusive to Paladins. Gold is for good, red for bad.

Also, I noticed something consistent in the Spirit Energy images is the use of a “circle”, which actually vaguely resembles the Magic Circle, but it looks blurred and smeared…

Dang, you beat me to it

I am worried beast instinct will be a
claw only thing even though Argos does it as well. If vetex just shows us this, then why can’t we? Its so over virgilbros

I wonder why being a Paladin causes a color change… is it because of the mixing of Magic and Spirit (being opposites) creating some sort of reaction…?

Wait, hang on. Gods were created by Chaos and Creation, they have GOLD blood. Humans have red… wait, is this even connected? I feel like only the first part is-

6 Likes

exactly right, the change is due to the players blood

damn, wish we could’ve had cool colours instead of warm ones, but the ichor theory is neat

Augh that kinda sucks, my Paladin friend’s favorite color is purple. At least he likes yellow too, so maybe gold will be fine by him.