Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

im not a fan of the red spirit energy, but gold looks incredible

Yeah the gold is super pretty.

Finally, water magic can have the pee imbuement.

Do you guys think Paladins will get both magic-imbued spirit weapons and spirit-imbued magic in their First Awakening? Or just one? It seems weirdly inconsistent to give it two when all the other First Awakenings are just one imbuement.

Then again, the Paladin awakening patch note seems to be taking longer than the other two, so maybe thatā€™s because Vetex really is working on both?

The red is lame, but I really donā€™t like red. Yellowā€™s okay, and purpleā€™s my favorite out of whatā€™s been shown.

well the difference with other awakenings is that you canā€™t exactly imbue light magic with a spear

If there isnā€™t a black spirit energy color I will literally do a yakuza-style torture method on every forum user here just to obtain it, the likes of which will make the Cartel blush.

Then Iā€™ll be evil enough to have my spirit energy be a piercing pitch black.

Your choices are gold & red for paladin and blue & purple for every other vitality build

But how will I do my Itachi Uchiha Amaterasu build without the color black?

just be a mage you weirdo

its both
the logical thing would have been to do spirit imbued magic first anyway as thats how you negate the damage reduction, but we already know magic imbued spirit attacks are a thing so necessarily the other one is coming. not that it was really worth trying to explain when we know its both anyway

hey waping do you know if oracle drawback causes tomato limbs?

bro why

I know Vetex stated it was going to be both, Iā€™m just wondering if thatā€™s still the plan.

the problem is that knights are losing warrior aura meaning that damage buff theyā€™re getting from spirit imbues comes at the cost of a large reduction in aoe which probably wonā€™t be entirely mitigated by basic spirit imbue without a spirit weapon

vetex just made every vitality awakening but forgot to put like half in the trello patch notes

Lets analyze images!

Okay, so 1.1 image, is a merciful paladin with fire magic. It seems like vetex already made a paladin but haveā€™nt added it on trello

Or maybe he artificialy made particle combination without actualy making a paladin, so he has something to show off

1.2 imagine is ruthless knight where we can see the imbue. It looks like slightly dimmed Moonlight imbue
AND NOTE, IT SEEMS LIKE SPIRIT IMBUE DOES NOT HAVE PREFIX FOR THE NAME

Images 2.1 and 2.2 are the most confusing ones. Some people are saying that its ā€˜first magicsā€™ or whatever, but hear me outā€¦

What if its a new spirit weapon, specificl Merciful (Golden) and Ruthless (Red) variations. He is using imbued spirit with magic in 2.2., but it seems like the spirit color is overwritting the magic. So its either:

• A new spirit weapon
  • A code-color change

1 Like

iā€™m pretty sure weā€™re only getting the one spirit weapon with the one skill this update, which is why oracle isnā€™t accessible

with that being said, i worry about vetex being able to make spirit weapons to make oracle viable in the next update, my assumption is that weā€™re getting 2 more spirit weapons next update with 5-6 more skills (patrimony would get the third)

I believe someone else said that itā€™s just golden and red for paladin specific

yeah, vetex also said in the announcement that heā€™s planning on working on spirit weapons some more in the next update, but itā€™s a pretty nice start already